What games stole the largest portion of your lifetime?

Freyrproxy

Sep 28, 2008
Diablo 2, man I played that game a lot *stay a while and list-..Shut Up Deckard Cain!!*
Second would be WoW,(not really from my early childhood, but such a time consumer that I really couldn't leave it out ;) ) and third probably Pokemon (blue and gold mostly)

Illusio

Aug 9, 2009
World of Warcraft for sure before i quit i clocked in about 61 days played "1500 hours", then probably Star Ocean: The Second Story "loved that game", and FF10.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
I lost about a month of my life to Sypro 3: Enter the Dragon, trying to find those cunningly hidden eggs was a fun challenge.

Right now I'm losing sleep over the Japanese oddity Retro Game Challenge and the deep and invovlved RPG (Guadia Quest) inside the game has been eating my free time faster than a fat man through a MCDonalds Happy Meal.

SamuelofAwesometon

Jul 20, 2009
CoD4. Ive played through the campaign at least 33 times unlocked all achievements (cept that darn airplane one) and prestige 3 times over online. probably a month of played time im guessin

DefiantlyNotAnAlt

Aug 14, 2009
Crash Team Racing for the PS1. I've probably spent months playing that game as a kid, and have gotten to the point where it's 95% beaten. (I'm still not PERFECT at it.)

MattyDienhoff

Jan 3, 2008
Having been gaming for about 15 years, the game I've spent the most time on would have to be Operation Flashpoint.

Between playing the campaign and official missions many times over, tinkering in the mission editor, and the many, many games of coop multiplayer I've played, I'd say the game has eaten up at least 2000 hours of my time over the past 8 years or so, and if anything, that's an underestimation. (My Xfire profile has recorded 632 hours of OFP gameplay, and I've only used Xfire for a small fraction of the total time I've played OFP)

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
That would be RuneScape. Although once I feel up to grind again, the title will pass to World of Warcraft.

Hctib

Jul 22, 2009
World of Warcraft.

Havent played since I stopped so I cant rally tell you the hours I spent.

gim73

Jul 17, 2008
I love long games, but I'm not gonna count any MMORPGers, those ain't games, they are addictions.

Baldur's Gate II: so many playthroughs, each over 100 hours prolly
Final Fantasy IV: Prolly my favorite main character, played on ps1 and snes.
Morrowind: Many playthroughs, and a long game
Mass Effect: You look at the achievements required for completion? Many playthroughs.

The true measure of a good game is if you can handle playing it 7-8 times through without getting bored. If on your save file you have SEVERAL different games, all at 50 plus hours, you know what I'm talking about.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
If I remember correctly, Pokemon Gold took away 250 hours. Persona 4 is in second with 100 hours. Valkyria Chronicles is in third with 80 hours.

keyper159

Dec 13, 2008
Runescape ruled my life from 4th to 6th grade, Monster Hunter Freedom 2 controlled 7th to 9th grade, and I blame Monster Hunter for making me fail English 9.