What games would be awesome combined?

Kai-Tiger

Apr 17, 2009
Seriously ive had alot of games go through my head that i think would of gone well if applyied with other games.

Something like Crackdown and Back Yard Wrestling

Crackdown was pretty brutal but i think if you could have multiplayer with guys running over the city roof to roof and all of a sudden some dude spear tackles u into a wall and suplex's u into the ground 30 stories below causing alot of blood, pain, cracking noises and just utter destruction, but have no fear your all super human you just wipe the blood from your face grab your opponent and slingshot him into the oncoming traffic and watch a new version of "Blood Pong".

No guns just lots of objects like bricks poles and stuff that can be found on crackdown but not only can you throw them you could swing them.

that 1 of mine now tell me 1 of yours :)

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
I'd like to see a combination of pizza and lemmings. I think it would be amazing. Oh games? Uh... LAIR (what? the dragons looked so cool)... and... something actually good.

I know I've been on the Escapist too much when I saw "combined" and immediately thought of the Combined from the Escapist instead of "putting two or more things together".

Kai-Tiger

Apr 17, 2009
wtf......pizza and lemmings? if you ment lamingtons i think ill barf.

and try putting more detail into your ideas like lair and Diablo just so we have an idea

Ago Iterum

Dec 31, 2007
Well Ratchet & Clank combined with Jak & Daxter has been floating around for TIME. But I don't see how it'd work. I'd like something like Assassins Creed's combat combined with a MMO ancient war game.

Aptspire said:
Halo 3 and, i dont know, FF?
You should be murdered for that idea.

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
Any RTS, with a castle crashers spin on it
And after you win, it's a free for all and your strongest unit/army rapes the rest of your army to make out with the princess. >.>

Kai-Tiger

Apr 17, 2009
pvtchunders said:
And after you win, it's a free for all and your strongest unit/army rapes the rest of your army to make out with the princess. >.>
interesting twist in the plot you have there......not sure how kids would take that.
(CHILD: look daddy the army is mass biting her all over her body.....are they a zombie army?)
(DAD: OMG FAPFAPFAPFAP DONT LOOK SON THOSE HORRIBLE "moan" ZOMBIES ARE CAUSING TO MUCH OF A MESS FOR YOUR EYES TO SEE)

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
Kai-Tiger said:
pvtchunders said:
interesting twist in the plot you have there......not sure how kids would take that.
(CHILD: look daddy the army is mass biting her all over her body.....are they a zombie army?)
(DAD: OMG FAPFAPFAPFAP DONT LOOK SON THOSE HORRIBLE "moan" ZOMBIES ARE CAUSING TO MUCH OF A MESS FOR YOUR EYES TO SEE)
Uh, erm... It happened after each major boss in the game Castle Crashers... and it wasn't nearly as intense as you're thinking....

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
Spiderman 2 with the game that was based off "Wanted". Being able to curve bullets around buildings while swinging or running on the walls of skyscrapers would make the coolest game ever.

And it needs to be in a huuuuuge city with huuuuuge multiplayer matches.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, if the Wii was acutally any good then this would be ideal on it.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
Devil May Cry and Katamari Damacy.

/thread
...I'm trying to figure out how that would work, but... my mind is breaking from the strain...

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
City of villains with Fallout 3, just because I think it'd fit in well, all those gangs running around. Plus I want to see Arachnos fighting the Enclave.

The Brian J

Apr 18, 2009
Pokemon and

I don't get why Nintendo hasn't released an official Pokemon MMORPG. I mean, playing online with the current games is fun, but a full on MMORPG would really be awesome and add a whole new level to the games.

Kai-Tiger

Apr 17, 2009
there was 1 pokemon rpg not a mmorpg but yeah your a pokemon and you have to solve crimes >.>

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
The Brian J said:
Pokemon and

I don't get why Nintendo hasn't released an official Pokemon MMORPG. I mean, playing online with the current games is fun, but a full on MMORPG would really be awesome and add a whole new level to the games.
I havn't gotten a new pokemon game since like 2nd grade, but I still think that would be a good idea. I'm sure they want to keep it nintendo exclusive though, and it would really only be good on a computer.