Cockney_Jesus

Feb 18, 2009
Shadow of the Colossus and Mercenaries!

*climbs up and comes face to face with a massive colossus*

*nukes the **** out of it*

=D

roastbeefy

Apr 20, 2009
Mortal Kombat VS. Killer Instinct. I'd love to see the insane, blood-spattered hybrid of the fatality and the UUUUUUUUUULTRAAAAAAAA COOOOOOOOOOOOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A Fallout MMO, with Fallout 1, 2, or 3-like gameplay.

A ninja game like Tenchu with platforming like Assassin's Creed and some stealth elements that are similar to Metal Gear Solid 3 (Slow movement, camouflage, etc.) and maybe a way to control which stealth kill you do.

I also liked the idea Yahtzee mentioned in the review for Saint's Row 2, a sandbox game where you get to be a supervillain and terrorize the town with dastardly deeds. Also, fight some superheroes, maybe?

Oneirius

Apr 21, 2009
Halo and Age of Empires.
Wait a minuet...

Hmm. Katamari 2 and Empire: Total war.
Amusing, in a sick kind of way.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
The Saints Take Venezuala (Mercenaries 2 and Saints Row 2, with a lot of interactivity and stealing... which are kinda the same thing, really).

RH3INLAND.

Apr 18, 2009
Oblivion and Zelda.

The massive landscape and amount of things to do on the side, combined with Zelda's gameplay and story.

Hmm.. I think all I've really said is a bigger Zelda. But oh well. :)

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I'm going to be the only person that will get this but...

Steambot Chronicles and Fable 2... they have nearly identical game design but each does something that I'd like to see in the other. Basically I'd take Steambot almost as is, and cram Fable 2's Expression System, Reaction System and Aging System into it. Basically think Fable 2 with a better plot and Giant Robots.

EDIT: I've got another, Skies of Arcadia and KOTOR... basically keep KOTOR almost as is, complete with Star Wars setting... but throw in Ship Battles ALA Skies of Arcadia... they were Dynamic and played Fantastically.

Hollso

Apr 21, 2009
tehb0ll0x said:
Sonic 3 and Sonic 2.

They've already sorta done that:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/Sega_Genesis-_Sonic_&_Knuckles_locked_on_to_Sonic3_flipped.jpg

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
GTA IV + World of Warcraft
A singleplayer sandbox RPG set in Azeroth.
Awesome.

plastic_window

Jun 29, 2008
Kai-Tiger said:
Ninja Gaiden 2 and GTA San Andreas

(Go Ninja Go!)
Hate to put a potato in your tailpipe, but isn't that kinda what Prototype's trying to do? Although the controls won't nearly be as good as NG2's.