What happened to Creature Caster Masters and Show About Games Show?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ever since Top 5 with Lisa Foiles is on hiatus, these two shows seen to follow suit (coincidences). I kept quiet about the two shows when somebody were about the top 5 hiatus until now (I keep thinking it would aired anytime soon). Since we got an explanation why top 5 is on hold, what the reasons for the other two shows on are on hiatus?
Last time I check Justin was defeated and was carried to the hospital and Show About Game Show was a 2 parts.
I can assume that Creature Caster Master is taking a while due to it animated production and Show About Game Show still working on the part 2 of the last episode?
So does anyone know what happen to those shows and do you miss the two?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Dulcinea said:
I have not heard of this Creature Caster Masters. Is this an old feature?
It isn't that old, the last episode was a month ago (25 March 2011) and so far there are 3 episodes (and 1 blooper).

Herr Wozzeck

Oct 23, 2009
Hm... CCM is starting to remind me of There Will Be Brawl in some respects of their release schedule.

Hopefully they'll get in some episodes soon. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt: after all, TWBB took a lot of time to get its episodes done, and that series came out awesome because they took the time to really get in some good production values. So most likely, the people behind CCM are doing their best to get us quality episodes when Episode 4 finally comes around again.