What happens when i put my Username into Google Image Search?????

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
i wondered 'What would happen if i typed 'Trezu' into google image search' the RESULT

i would like you to post you Result after typing in your Username into Google Image Search.

and say what you think about it

Awesome im a soccer Player and i like OBAMA

Liudeius

Oct 5, 2010
A ton of random pictures. ALL from pages of The Escapist forum on which I have posted.
Here's the first one, awesome.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
The first thing is my avatar from this site, followed by two images of my Xbox Live avatar. After that, it seems that every other picture is from this site! I assume they're images that have been posted in a thread I commented in.

Although as I scroll further down, there is a load of other peoples' XBL avatars...of whom I do not recognise...

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
It's still a girl cosplaying the character Kukaku from Bleach (not where my username comes from)

...I'll take it

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010

It has absolutely nothing to do with me, although a few of them after are avatars I have used on various sites (Zero Punctuation imp, Gordon Freeman/Hugh Laurie)...although oddly enough not my most recent one as of yet.

Staskala

Sep 28, 2010
How appropriate.

Well, seeing how the name doesn't make a whole lot of sense I kinda expected that I'd only find picture from threads on the escapist I've posted in, but I certainly didn't expect the first result to be a swastika. Guess you can't fool Google.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
This was the very first picture to pop up. No big surprise.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
I've done this before. And this. Fucking this.

I still have no idea why this guy shows up.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
I got a lot of fuck all really, what with ColdStorage being a vague term, I did get that ColdStorage level from Halo that bungie thought I was so awesome they named after me.

SonofaJohannes said:
The first thing that showed up was my avatar. Awesome.
Damn you Kross!