What has made you smile today?

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
What it says on the tin. What made you smile today?
For me it would certainly be this:

Do the Mario!

Edit: Oh! And desert bus of course. New record bidding. 3339!

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
Several things, but the thing that made me laugh was a webcomic of Dumbeldore annoucning a new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher, who is Gandalf. Then Gandalf tells his class to work hard, or "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!".

Heh. It's funnier if you see the actual picture.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=276158062429008&set=a.178455955532553.42422.178444652200350&type=1&theater

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Heard some old children's songs from downstairs, because my mom found a CD in the house containing some. Nostalgia smile ftw!

I would say which, but they're Swedish songs, so I don't expect many of you to know them.

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
Thinking about my office Xmas party in less than 1 month- free bar and hopefully I can get a sexy co-worker to take his shirt off!

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
When I woke up, one of the Muppet's movies came on.
I really hope the new Muppet movie is as funny as they used to be.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
I have no idea. I just smiled all of a sudden a while after I woke up. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Well, I'm ill, but as I surfaced painfully into consciousness, I was somewhat glad it had gotten me out of going to this really scratty party last night. Like... really bad, but before I knew how bad, I'd already been roped into it.

Full of local creepers (the non-exploding kind) and I was being nagged to bring girls in such a way that I suspect I would have been the only one bringing girls, and with all the creepy wankers hounding them, they would have been miserable. So I'm relatively glad I got out of that. My day's just rolling up to lunch time, so I haven't done much yet.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Saints row the third..having a shootout/chase with the morning star gang....on carts pulled along by S$M subs (gimps)

"Mush boy!! mush!!!"

really was the highlight of my day

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz1rfOn4IAU&feature=related

this :D it will make you happeh

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
Recently, I shelled out over $600 to do an acting course that I was told would be an essential addition to my resume.

The course was a complete waste of my time, run by a man who gives ZERO creative feedback (y'know...that whole "teaching" thing).

I told my agency to give me legitimate opportunities. Not send me to a fucking daycare center.

It felt really good.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Darth_Dude said:
Oh God. That video was painful to watch..
Was for me to, but.. Still kinda nostalgic.

And indeed. It is hard to pass the dark arts.

Tom Milner said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz1rfOn4IAU&feature=related

this :D it will make you happeh
And this made me very happy! <3

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Played Sonic 2. In the Chemical factory, just before Robotnik, I carefully avoided the spring that pushes you into the water. Tails catches up and walks right into it. Maybe the game was trying to make it up to me for annoying me. Either way, it made my day.

Speakercone

May 21, 2010
Desert Bus has raised nearly $70,000 at this point and they're still going. That's gonna make a lot of kids happy :)

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
The fact that it's Sunday the 20th.

- I have the day off work
- I can play Skyrim in the morning and again this evening
- I'm set to get together with my buddies to play D&D today!
- Zelda Skyward Sword is released today (although mine won't arrive until Tuesday most likely)

Plenty to be happy about, Sunday's are easily my favorite day of the week.

Heartcafe

Feb 28, 2011
I bought new clothes yesterday and wore them today.
My boyfriend came up to me and told me he loved my new outfit but then in his words, "I love you more" :3