What have you done to your body?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Hiya escapists.

Do you have a tattoo or a piercing?
Do you have several?
Have you permanently (or nearly permanently) damaged one of your toes?

In other words: Have you managed to change your body in some way? If so, how did it happen and why?
Something is wrong with my left wrist. Don't know what it is. Don't know how to cure it. I can't lift manuals, and I need to be wary of it when playing my instruments.
It was probably caused by my not warming up before playing the bass for a year, in addition to the horrible positioning of my hand when I played.

I sprained my right thumb while playing basketball. Five months later, the bloody thing still isn't healed.

Eight years of braces and similar stuff has probably changed my facial structure quite a bit from how it was supposed to end up. (11 mm of overbite)

Then there are the random scars and poc-marks scattered on my body.
Your turn
If I am ever going to get piercings, I'll just want it to be simple ones in my ear. I'm thinking a row of rings.
I'm intrigued by the idea of a tattoo, but if I'm having one I want a large, simplistic and unified one.

ReverendJ

Mar 18, 2009
I smoke, so my lungs have a healthy black sheen to them. On my 21st birthday I broke my collarbone, and was too busy getting loaded again the next morning to see a doctor or anything so it set slightly uneven.

Drinking and smoking, kids. Stick to the vidya games.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
RedxDecember said:
I have a old bum mark
I'm sorry, but because of my netbook's resolution, that's how I read it... *hrk* I'll crawl into my cave now...

OT: Out of choice, nothing. Not out of choice, then plenty of scars.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
Hm.. I don't think I've done anything obviously wrong to my body thus far in my life..

Though, I think I may be slowly killing my sense of hearing by going to so many punk shows. There's usually a period of about four or five days after each one where my ears feel plugged up, especially my right ear.

gabe12301

Jun 30, 2010
nothing. I don't intend to add anything to my body. Just can't see any benefits.

Matrixbeast

Sep 18, 2010
I spilled boiling water on myself when I was like 2.
There are some burn scars on my chest and left arm.

I was in a huge car wreck when I was 18.
Now there are multiple scars all over my right hand.
And there is a good chunk of metal in each leg.

Also, I've been an over eater the past 5 years. So there are some stretch marks =P

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Various scars from burns on my arms, I scar on my thumb where I cut myself with a hefty knife when I was 10 and scar on my chin.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
I made it fat and unattractive.
I've induced muscle failure on my arms multiple times.
I've broken my right arm when I was 6 or 7.
Plenty of stretch marks.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
There is a small dog bite scar on my face, as well as a scar on my bum apparently (my fiancee told me of it, no idea how it got there).

I have three tattoos at the moment

The third picture is just a drawing because the tattoo is situated on my bum.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
Regular ear piercings that I intend on stretching at some point in the near future.

Aside from chicken pox scars, I have a faint scar on my right cheek from a dog bite, and a faint scar on my left wrist from cuddling an iguana. She was a sweetheart, but she had long nails.

DrunkPickle

Sep 16, 2011
I too, have burn mark on my forearm, like RedxDecember; and a dent on the left side of my forehead...Well that's that's it...

Badong

May 26, 2010
-My body has considerably less fat and more muscle than previous years
-I have deep scars behind my head, under my right eye, on my chest, both of my forearms, my upper left arm, my thigh and the lower heel of my left leg
-I have damaged wrist structures on both arms
-I have a liver in poor condition

Thanks a lot, alcohol and brawling.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Small scars on my hands from various injuries. I've abused my digestive system though, so I've got more than a pudge. I nearly broke my right ankle about 10 years and know it cracks whenever I put too much weight on it.

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
small scar from cutting my right pointer finger when opening a can of dog food.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Part of my right eyebrow is missing from when I [sub][sup]fell over a box[/sup][/sub].

Also, I chipped part of my top front tooth off when I swam underwater in a pool with my eyes shut and misjudged the depth.

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
I ruined my eyesight, liver,lungs and kidneys as well as decreased my body mass well below that of someone of my height.