What have you done to your body?

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Large scar on the left side of my head, from a game of dodgeball in kindergarten.

Misc smaller scars on my legs, from life.

Tattoo on my right calf (Maple Leaf)

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Lesseee... my back hurts like hell from years of various forms of abuse (I'm not even in college yet), my upper body is terribly weak from me only ever exercising my lower body, and my attention span is the size of a rodent from years of internet ab-HEY LOOK A SHINY

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I nailed a capital H to my forehead.

In all seriousness, aside from a bit of orthodontal work I haven't done much to this body.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
i have no piercings(and wont ever have any) and no tatoos yet

as far a injuries i have a few

permanently damaged knee (unhappy triad injury; two surgeries) tendonitis in my ankle, broke my right hand 3 times and have a slightly disfigured 5th metacarpal, i was attacked by a Rottweiler in 5th grade and have 2 scars from that. and when i was mopping my tiled stairs, i didn't think it was a bad idea to go upwards instead of downwards, so i slipped on the last stair cracked my chin open (probably the stupidest moment of my life) and have a nasty scar from that.

NeonOranges

Jan 16, 2011
Well, I ruined my eyes by reading books in poor light equal to the time it took me to pass through the hell that was juinor high. I have three peircings in each ear, a nose ring in my right nostril and bar through my right eyebrow.

Also, while not something I did to myself, I had two thumbs removed at the age of two (I was born with four of the bloody things)... I also had breast reduction surgery at fourteen.

Anything else? Not as of yet, no.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Lessee...

-Four eye surgeries to correct strabismus (all of which have failed);
- Four leg surgeries, consisting of elongation of the Achilles' heel tendons in both my legs;
- A jaw that cracks after neglecting the post-braces part of my orthodontic treatment, with all my teeth having almost completely reverted to their initial positions;
- Your typical Lit geek's neglect of his eyes and tendency to read in poor conditions caused my prescription to skyrocket. My good eye has a discreet lens, the other one has a Coke bottle bottom that pulls it back into focus;
- I've completely lost my figure from my high school years. I officially have a pudge, now. More than a decade of bad campus food will do that, even if I do have a fairly consistent cardio routine.

On the plus side, I've improved my balance and endurance. Yay, treadmills!

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
Ok, here we go:
Superman tattoo on right upper arm
Sith sun tattoo on upper left arm
15 inch scar running down my spine(where they fused my vertebrae)
Faded cut scar over left eye
Thin burn running up right forearm, barber pole-like

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
No tattoos or piercings...

Got a nice scar on my lower lip... quite pretty, actually, it looks almost like body art. Also have a small finger-sized hole through my left shin (not all the way through, thank God).

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
I've pierced each of my ears twice, but the second times it was so incredibly painful that I let them heal over. I broke my pinkie (the growth plate, so it shouldn't be too obvious when I die.) Otherwise, nope.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
My hand was run over once when i was out toboggoning(might need a spell check on that). It basically pulled my thumb out of its joint and now i can twist it in a really funny way. Freaks people the fuck out :D

It wasn't really something i did to myself, but something that was caused by my own stupid self was when i tripped and fell on a pretty steep, gravel driveway. Gave me this fancy scar on my knee that looks kinda like the one Harry Potter has on his forehead.

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
I have a "dent" in my forehead from falling on cement as a young boy (It's right on my hair line so It's really hard to spot, If I didn't point it out you probably wouldn't see it). Stretch Marks on My back, Scar on my Arm and some on my feet. I have a tendency to play and fiddle with sharp things while focusing on other things, most of the scars are from accidentally flinging or dropping knifes. I've gotten my self on the arms, hands, feet, and my right leg - All by accident mind you. Normally I do it while talking to someone and I just wind up accidentally losing my grip and, well....A swearing storm begins.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
I can't see how one can be said to have lived without showing a few scars as proof.

I have tons of scars; some good memories, some horrible. Each one has a story and I would share them all.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Made myself into a slightly more attractive male by going to the gym and adding AT LEAST visible muscle definition to my body.

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
A Large tattoo on my chest and a medium sized tattoo on my arm, piercings in my left ear, eyebrow, and, uh *cough* "special man place."

Also MASSIVE scars from mountain biking crashes all over my legs.

Other that that I'm pretty much unscathed from the rigors of modern life. :D