What have you done to your body?

Xisin

Sep 1, 2009
I have 7 incision scars on my stomach from my surgery. I also have twin scars on my left wrist that a lot of people ask me about. They look like I tried to commit suicide, but they are actually from bath time with my cat.

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
Yes, yes I have actually. I have 4 tattoos. Crypt Keeper on my left arm, undead jester on my right, Resident evil sorta spider on my chest, and the name of someone very special to me on my heart written in "a perfect circle" letters. Also, piercings. Ear, both of my nipples, and my tongue.

How it did happen? Well, body art has been very appealing to me since an early age. It all started back when this wrestling show "WCW" was on air, and there was this one wrestler called "Vampiro". He had tons of awesome tatts, and well that was it for me, I wanted to be like that guy haha. Also, I guess its an addiction as well. Once you get one done, you want more and more. Thats how it is for me at least.

Why?
Well, why not? I spent more money on booze, food, games, etc than I did on ink/piercings. Besides, I wanted something that I can be proud of having and something that will stay with me forever.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Two big puncture marks, one under each arm. Below each of those is a smaller surgical scar, scars on my arms one on my face, one collar bone sticks out more then the other from breaking it, one leg is slightly longer then the other after a compound fracture.

All I care to think of at the moment.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
- Multiple scars simply because I scar stupidly easily for some reason
- Nipple piercings, hoping to go for a tongue piercing too
- My left ankle has suffered acute ligament damage and doesn't seem to want to fully heal
- The left side of my upper-back constantly knots if I sit in a slouched sitting position due to bad posture and hurting myself on a rowing machine

Overall, not bad. I've got a few minor things, and once I get a physio to look at my ankle I'll hopefully be back up to my usual pace in no time.

sweshleir

Sep 25, 2011
ehhh... I have the word H**L carved into my arm and many razor blade scars and im not even in high school yet.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
My scars have healed

I got myself a tattoo on my left arm

No piercings

My left wrist is temporarily (hopefully) hurt because I fell off a statue.

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
Eh... I have 4 piercings. One in my left eyebrow, a ring in the right side of my lower lip, and a little black stone in each ear.
Also, I chipped my tooth last night, from opening a beer... Never doing that again.

TriggerOnly

Oct 18, 2010
When I was 14, I cut up my left arm. I am now 18 (in few days) and still have the scars over 30-35. Some bigger then others. But now they are starting to fade but if you look at my arm for more then a few seconds you can see them.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
darkceltic said:
3 words.......penis + belly button
Sorry, but that just sounds like you've gotten yourself a Prince Albert and linked it together with you belly button piercing.
That doesn't sound practical at all.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
Tharwen said:
Part of my right eyebrow is missing from when I [sub][sup]fell over a box[/sup][/sub].
... Did it just... Fall off? o_O

OT: Hmm... I sprained the middle finger of my left hand playing basketball about six months ago. Still haven't quite regained my full range of movement, so playing guitar can be difficult.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
I have several purple dots over my body from having about 10 sheaths in me to administer antiplase and blood thinners to deal with a massive blood clot, I also have a scar down the side of my body from having a rib removed, and the surgeon failed to tell me they had to cut a nerve to get to the rib, hence I have no feeling in that part of my body.

Freaks me the fuck out when I get touched there, its like your touching my insides.

Catie Caraco said:
Two chicken pock marks on my face from picking at them, scar on my knee from taking out a seat belt buckle with it (broke the plastic right off), and a scar on my forehead from a dog-riding incident as a tot.

Oh, and I had my breasts reduced. Went from larger than a 38DDD to a 36D. A pound and a pound and a half (from right to left respectively). Scars there. And a small scar, rather cute, left over from surgery on my uterus. So, yeah... mostly scars.

Oh, I pierced my ears.
While I understand the need for women to have breast reduction surgery, it just makes me cry, my ex went from E's to C cups while I was in hospital having a rib removed. I was like, where's your tits gone?

You see I'm pro breasts.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Only small scars, although a few years ago I had a huge, pink and white scar zigzagging over my leg from where a bluebottle got intimate with 3-quarters of my leg. That fucking hurt and stayed there for a while.

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Two Permanent Bruise-like Lines across my abdomen due to pretty extreme Slouching for a few years, fading scar down my left tear duct from where I almost lost my eye, had a pretty horrible case of skin-peeling on my right arm for a while due to the summer.
(Don't make me go outside. I peel like a banana due to a horrid lack of UV Protection.)

Arkzism

Jan 24, 2008
i have a single tattoo and a few scars, mainly on my hands but one on my lip... oh and i ruined the nerve endings on my forearms