What have you done to your body?

PhoenixOnly

Nov 18, 2009
I have a scar going across my left eyebrow from being thrown into a table when I was 3 or 4. A big scar on my knee from falling onto a sharp rock. A scar across the top of my head from where I was hit in the head with an axe. An inch wide red mark on my forehead where I put it onto a spinning bike tyre. A dark mark on the bottom right of my right eye and lip where I fell off a bike. And various scars over the knuckles on my right hand. Think that's about it.

I've got a tattoo of a cross on my left foot I did myself but don't really plan on getting any piercings, and probably not another tattoo for a while.

Shifty

Apr 21, 2011
Tongue pierced.(Rest of my piercings removed for work, used to have 3 in my ear and one in my eyebrow)
Scar straight down my forehead from fighting when I was 19. (The two of us head butted each other)
Self designed tattoo of a phoenix on my back.
Scar over my upper lip from falling when I was a baby (the tooth went through the skin somehow)
Multiple scars on my hands from working
Scars on all my knuckles from playing "knuckles" with a large coin in school.
Little scar under my right eye from when I was shaving and a 3yr old grabbed me around the knees and I slipped.
Operation scar from appendix
Scars on the soles of my feet from standing on broken glass in a fountain. I walked on the glass for about five minutes in bare feet and didn't feel a thing I was so drunk. (21st birthday)

Thats about it i think. Not too bad really. There is a lot worse on this forum.

The Big Boss

Apr 4, 2011
Broken nose, surgically removed toenails, short fingernails due to constant biting, and an immobilising pain in my right wrist when i try to use it normally (probably due to overuse).

Crimson-regret

Sep 14, 2011
1) a bunch of small and one large surgery scars.
2) Other assorted scars
3) Broken both arms twice (and both wrists at least once.)
4) I am minus a spleen
5) I have two tattoos.

May 29, 2011
Scars:

-11 on my arms, 1 from a bug bite, 2 from holding the pencil to hard, and the rest from random cuts. I even have a scar on top of another scar.

-Three on my face, 1 on my nose from when I fell of a bike and my face dragged the ground for 2 meters, which slightly disfigured my nose as well when i was 8, 1 on my forehead from when I got a hairline fracture on my scull when i was 4, and a huge one on my chin from I don't even fucking know.

-Massive amounts of stretch marks. Mostly from growing way to fast, partly from gaining weight and partly from working out (my body grows muscle at an amazing rate).

I'm also thinking about gettin a tatoo.

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
The only things I've purposefully done were to get the one hole in each of my ears, wear braces to make my teeth straight, and gone through teeth-whitening treatment. Oh, and I got a breast reduction when I was 17 because my back was acting up. I am, however, the clumsiest and most accident-prone person on the face of the earth, so I've also got more scars than I know what to do with.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
I smoke and have broken my collar bone and wrist in a motorcycle accident. Nothing permanent mind - apart from the smoking that is...

the.gill123

Jun 12, 2011
I have my ear pierced, but don't wear anything in it anymore, I have 3 broken knuckles, where I punched a wall back in December, again in January, and again in Febuary, they haven't set properly, so still hurt, it's called boxers fracture I think.
The middle toenail on my left foot is smaller than the others, because I fell down the stairs a few yers ago, hit a wooden post at the bottom of the stairs, it knocked my nail off, and has grown back smaller ever since.
And lastly, I have a scar on my left arm, I was 13, I don't know why I thought this was going to be a good idea. I was playing with a knife and I wanted to see how sharp it was, so I tested it on my arm, as you would expect, my arm cut open and started pouring with blood. Luckily it wasn't near any veins or arteries, and was also quite small, but it did go deep, and it bled for quite a while. I probably should have gone for some stitches, but I was too embaraced to show my dad, so I sat in my room for half an hour, waiting for it to completly stop, where I put a plaster on it, and that was that.

Tyrant T100

Aug 19, 2009
I haven't altered my body in any way, no piercings or tattoos.
I have a scar on my face though and I can't remember how I got it, I think someone slashed me during a fight.
Anyway it's a pretty cool manly looking scar.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
RedxDecember said:
I have a old bum mark
I'm sorry, but because of my netbook's resolution, that's how I read it... *hrk* I'll crawl into my cave now...

OT: Out of choice, nothing. Not out of choice, then plenty of scars.
I thought I was the only to see that,too! :p

anyway, speaking as someone who got bu-R-n injuries from a metal grill, I feel your pain and the pride of how cool the scars looked as they healed. Went from 11 little cauterised cuts etc to just one barely visible bit of scar tissue.

I've got a helix piercing through my left ear's cartiledge.
Also, I have hurt my right wrist and every now and then it clicks...
happened about a year ago so it's grand,but still a little weaker than my left.

No masturbation jokes, please, I've heard them all :p

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Hipsy_Gypsy said:
I have a few scars from a dog munching on me. In related to piercings and tattoos; absolutely nothing! Not even my ear lobes are pierced, though that's probably partially because I'm such a wee pansy. On the other hand, I have zero desire to spend money on it though I have been contemplating a nose stud and a tattoo. Though my mother has the former and we already look like twins enough as it is...
Wow... your mom looks in her 20's?! (Granted, my old man's in his early sixties and everyone thinks he's in his late thirties, and I've been mistaken for a guy in his thirties so... eesh).

I too, have often contemplated a tattoo (left upper arm, just a stylised monogram), though my sister beat me to it by getting a butterful tattoo to signify the start of her mid-life crisis (even though she's not even thirty!).

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Several scars. One on my arm from when I burned myself with a cigaret. One of my other arm from (accidentally) pouring boiling water over both arms. Two on each of my thighs, also due to fire. One on my right eyebrow from when I was a kid. Another one on my thigh from sickness. One on my back from when I got a birthmark removed.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Let's see:

I've had my left hand slammed in a car door on 3 separate occasions.
I got my left arm stuck in a revolving door
I have a scar on my right hand, below my index knuckle from cutting myself at work.
I have another scar in between my index and middle knuckles from God knows what.
One last scar on my index knuckle (dead center), from burning myself at work.

I'm debating getting a tattoo or two, and I will never pierce anything on my body

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
I have 2 'tattoos' so to speak. Both caused by accidental stabbing with pens.
I have a bald spot on my head where I split it open when I was young.

I have a chipped tooth from when I was young. I'm also slightly lopsided from an injury when I was young.
Both those last 2 were caused by the same mate XD

Also: A bunch of small scars.