What have you done to your body?

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
Legend of J said:
I am missing part of my finger in a mechanic accident I have a few bite marks on my arms (Someone bit me in a fight) and from there I guess I am ripped in most places and have a small blind spot in my eye. Nose has being broken (twice) and my knuckles are flat. My 2nd biggest toe on my left foot is growing under my big toe. Apart from that things seem pretty awesome.
wait one of your toes is growing UNDER your big toe? how does that work? does that impede walking?

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Face Paint.... i know i'm completely disgusting. I am very ashamed of myself. I was only young, i didn't know what i was doing. I looked horrible. It will forever scare me and i will always regret that day.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I have my ears pierced, it was all I could do to my body. Due to medical issues I can't get tattoo's and if I want anymore piercings I would need to take medication before and after for a while. I got my ears pierced when I was ten years old, I always wanted to get it done.

CloudyCandyx

Oct 2, 2011
I got a minor case of frostbite on my feet as a kid so now my feet are extra sensitive to the cold, and I have two parallel scars on my chin. No tattoos or anything, though.