What have you done to your body?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
My right fore-arm has a really thin scar. It's hard to see unless the light is just right. On my left arm, by the elbow (not on but...around) is an asphalt-induced, waffle-looking scar. Funny enough, when I fell and got the scar, I was wearing my Monty Python, 'It's Only a Flesh Wound' T-shirt at the time. My arm was bloody and that bus driver gave me a funny look.

Other than that...I think that's all I have...my forehead may have a tiny, half-visible 'dent' but I think that cleared up in my teen years. I had a Squall-like forehead scar from the time I was about 1 or 2 but it's difficult to see at this point, more so than the arm ones.

Finally, I don't have any tattoos and my ears, while pierced once, have healed. The only other thing I've done to my body is filled it with caffeine, HFCS, sugar, etc.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
I have more scars than I can remember, mostly on my hands for some reason. And my penis can now act as a keychain (not because it is so small). I've never broken anything but for some reason I get pains in my shoulder whenever I fly. I never noticed that until I had to do about 12 hours of flying in one day.

aprilmarie said:
I have a bite mark that scarred on my right boob.
A human bite?

Chelsizzle

Jun 29, 2008
Scar on my elbow from... falling off my scooter...
Recently got a tattoo, the Andromeda Constellation

That's about it.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
apart from the stretch marks from growth spurts, nothing. no broken bones and i dont scar.
Outlaw Torn said:
And my penis can now act as a keychain
can you elaborate please?

Razzius

Sep 24, 2010
A few scars to the torso, a faint scar along the cheek (the cool kind that goes from my mouth to my ear) and some damage to the internals from overload of sugar and extreme excersize intermittanty. Hoping to get a full back piece with an eagle spreading it's wings across my back, talons reaching out to grab ya and an american flag in the backround...but i needs money for that. :p hoping to become a cyborg eventually, so when they make better-than-oem prostetics and organs, expect to see a headline reading "New Yorker becomes first person to replace his entire body except for his brain". I'd give an arm and a leg for that! XD

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
I have a similar problem with my right wrist as the OP, can get really painful after playing my guitar and I have to be careful when doing any heavy lifting.

I have a scar just below my stomach where due to accident at work involving a pane of double glazing and alot of blood. Also have two very small scars on my forehead from my time in nursery (British equivalent to kindergarden) when another pupil threw a wooden block at my head...fun times.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
I have a group of scars on my wrist from when soup got spilled on me when I was, like, three. I also have a scar on my leg from when I tripped and fell on a rock when living in Portugal. That's all I've got.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
I have a bunch of scars from scratched mosquito bites, but I have a black dot on my leg from getting stabbed with a pencil two years ago.

DaWaffledude

Apr 23, 2011
Well, I have as scar on my left shin from walking into a flower-pot. I still don't know exactly how I managed that.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Jonluw said:
Outlaw Torn said:
TrilbyWill said:
apart from the stretch marks from growth spurts, nothing. no broken bones and i dont scar.
Outlaw Torn said:
And my penis can now act as a keychain
can you elaborate please?
Ask Prince Albert.
Thanks for reminding me of this old classic.
Nostagia'd
When I had it done, within the space of five minutes two people I walked past on the street passed out for no obvious reason. I figured I just had the One ring put in there.

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
I have a pair of pierced ears, but otherwise I'm pretty unmarked.
A couple of little nicks from various things that have lasted, but apart from some nearly-healed scars from when I used to self harm, I'm pretty much fine.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I damaged the joint of my left pinky and I really fucked up my left ankle. Ankle often pops/hurts and the pinky, while it doesn't hurt, pops loudly sometimes and the joint is swollen.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
I once touched a soldering iron with my knuckle my accident, a few years ago, still pale there.
I bite my nails, so my fingers are all fucked up. I'm very unhealthy, but that's not actually visible. I look moderately healthy.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Hmm...

I'm trying to turn around my 16 years of being a lazy sod so I can join the Royal Marines in a few years, which includes gaining several kilograms of muscle. I also want to get the associated (optional) tattoo on my right arm.

I've had my share of drink.

A couple of months ago, I got into a fight with a chav and after laying him out, got stabbed. I now have two sweet scars on my hip.

I have a slight chip on one of my front teeth from when I accidentally headbutted a boulder.

Rin Little

Jul 24, 2011
Chicken pox scar near my eye, scar on my right leg where my razor blade swung and cut me, small scar from my katana on my thumb, pierced nose, bellybutton, nipples, and ears three times, mark from where I got my lip pierced but it healed over, and six tattoos, one on my arm, three on my back and two on my left thigh.