What if the last Two Games you played share the same Universe?

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
As the title say, What kind of World you would had create with your imagination if the last two games you played share the same universe?.
I kindly ask to NOT include MAJOR SPOILERS from the games you post.

Please follow my example:

- Lisa: The First

- Remember Me

The game have the same gameplay and Theme of "Remember Me". However The Protagonist is now Lisa trying to figure out what happened to her before her memory get wiped out from a mysterious organisation. For an unknown reason also, Lisa throw up a lot and feel sick all the time. Plus she have some very ugly/terrifying hallucinations even if she is awake.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
NHL 15 + Wolfenstein The New Order

...GIANT ROBOT NAZI HOCKEY!!!!!

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
GTA Online and the Long Dark.

Yes. Please. Blizzards, wolves, needing food to survive and a geomangetic storm wiping all electronics combined with massive open sandboox, gang bangers and cars.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Hitman: Absolution. That'd be a nice action buddy flick: Nathan Drake and Agent 47.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Gmod and Team Fotress 2.

I think this one already exists as a game mode within Gmod :/

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
ark survival evolved + europa 4....

errrr.....

One is a survival game with dinosaurs (where you go around crafting weapons and taming dinosaurs), the other is a genocide simulator

soo.....war game with Renaissance technology + dinosaur cavalry?

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
So... Dragon Age Inquisition and Star Ocean.
I imagine that Thedas is just another planet in the Star Ocean universe, so one day while strolling along the Hero of Ferelden encounter human with strange clothes running coming out from a beam from the sky and they are like "Sup. Space Stuff.", then the Hero of Ferelden and Leliana (Or the love interest of your choice) goes into space adventures affectly being space divas.

I would so buy this game...

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Star Trek Online and Team Fortress 2, eh?

"Set phasers to pootis."

"I'm a Medic, not an Engineer!"

"That Spy's a FAAAAAKE!"

"Today is a good day to die, maggots!"

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
Skullgirls and Mordheim: City of the Damned. I... I really don't know how this would work out. I guess that it would be the characters fighting in Mordheim looking for the Skullheart? I don't know.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Devil May Cry 4 and Smash Bros Wii U.

Well, Sakurai did say the rest of the characters would be strict fan fair... so Dante in Smash? Sign me up.

sephthewind

Mar 30, 2011
Terraria and Metal Gear Solid?

Taking Terraria's mech bosses into account, it'd pretty much be metal gear with magic, monsters, and fantasy weapons.

...Which given the Metal gear / Monster Hunter crossover from Peace Walker makes it sound like a plausible universe.
I imagine it would involve Big Boss being dropped into an unfamiliar territory, discovering it to be a fantasy world, and tasting the local wildlife.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
Samurai Warriors Chronicles and Pokemon conquest... But it's already pokemon fused with Samurai warriors. I guess it'd be a genre change? From grid style tactical to koei styled brawler? Or a more standard pokmon game with samurai Warriors characters?

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
Team Fortress 2 and Rocket League? I could definitely see that happening. Now I want to see The Heavy behind the wheel hunched like Donkey Kong in every go-kart.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Evil Genius and Medieval 2: Total War.

Uh... total war style but you get to customize each city more extensively and agent actions have more potential rewards?

If you were talking fluff rather than mechanics, It'd be one hell of a different world history going from early medieval period to the cold war. I honestly don't know how different things would have been if Venice successfully conquered northern italy, southern germany, eastern france, and the entire byzantine empire, but successfully held all their holdings against multiple crusades as well as the turks well into the renaissance period and presumably beyond.

Sep 9, 2007
Sunless Sea and Defence Grid 2... About the only thing I can come up with that would make even a little bit of sense would be a roguelike tower defence game, with a Victorian era aesthetic (steampunk, maybe?). The towers would need to be manned and as you progress, rather than upgrading the towers themselves, the crew member would level up and gain abilities related to that tower, but losing a tower means losing the crew member working the tower.

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
GTA 5 and FO:NV? So ... there will be lots of people shooting each other and stealing to the back drop of a parody of American culture, plus more people shooting each other and stealing to the back drop of a parody of American culture? Okay.

kenu12345

Seeker of Ancient Knowledge
Aug 3, 2011
Terraria and Fire Emblem Awakening.

Yeah, I could see that one. There would just be heck of alot of monsters to out tactic, but I imagine since wyverns exist in Fire Emblem that they can be handled. I at least know that Fire Emblem characters are more capable of handling themselves then the npcs of Terraria are

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Hum...Duck Game and Terraria?

They would fit together so seamlessly it's almost too boring to mention.