What if you suddenly changed sex?

Funkymonk761

Nov 5, 2009
5'8"? you got it alright, id be a 6'4" girl! people would think im a tranny! i guess i could make it work...

Superhyperactiveman

Jul 23, 2009
I would do all the things in life that are fun and enjoyable, but generally considered taboo for men... like skipping... I would skip for a while.

Then I'd go to China and look for Nannichuan.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
I would scream and round around in circels!!! I like beeing a girl... for god skae, it is horrible to think of. Sorry guy, I dont hate the male-sex, it would just be so.. ARGHH

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
CustomMagnum said:
Hmm... I'd freak out a bit.

The remember that I never leave the house to interact with humanity anyway, so it really wouldn't matter all that much.
Heh. That sounds like me too.
The only downside I could see with turning into a female is the menstruation cycle but other than that, bring on the masturbation!

bobknowsall

Aug 21, 2009
Mimsofthedawg said:
Insanum said:
Mimsofthedawg said:
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

What's worse is that I was positive this was probably a 10 yr. old boy posting this or something.

Nope. he's 19. LOLZ!

This tops the dumbest thread I've ever seen on here... and maybe any forum.
You mean SHE. (if someone hasnt already corrected you.) Nice troll comment anyway.

----

OT: I'd probably throw myself of a bridge. I like being a guy, If i was a girl it'd be too much of a shock to cope with.

EDIT: Or i'd marry one of my best mates, he's hopeless when it comes to women, I spose its the least i could do.
yep, three times actually! this is the forth! :D

If you ask dumb questions, your bound to get dumb answers (which, btw, everyone has a dumb answer, *ahem* example: "I'd finally figure out what it was like the masturbate as one I'd just live my day normally and probably get married." or they try to make some "cleverly mature" response that's really quite irrelevant.

People, there's really NOT that big of a difference between guys and girls. At the end of hte day we're all human beings, with the same metabolic, endocrinal, and physiological make up. The actual differences are negligible, really.

The only thing I think guys would probably do when they became a girl is 1: get grossed out by having a period, and 2: they'd realize what douche bags they've been to women.

And women would enjoy going to public restrooms more.

This isn't an "imaginative" discussion, it's just a dumb one.

So, my escapist friends, I can hear your wise comeback, "So why the hell are you on here? If you don't like it so much, go somewhere else!" meh... it's fun to make petty arguments when you have some down time. lol.
Yep, because dismissiveness without adding anything to the debate is so fun, and not pathetic in the slightest. Using words like "metabolic", "endocrinal", and "physiological" to describe the differences (or lack thereof) between men and women does not add credibility to that rather false claim. Male and female bodies may function similarly at a very basic level, but there are certainly plenty of distinctions between both sexes, both physically and psychologically. And there's my little rant for today.

(Besides, who are you to decide whether or not a discussion is "dumb"? Is your intelligence so vastly superior to that of us mere mortals that you have the last word in rating a discussion by its intelligence? The "LOLZ" make that theory seem rather dubious.)

OT: To understate slightly, I'd be rather surprised if I woke up one day to find out I was a woman. But I'm sure I'd adjust eventually, and life would probably not change radically for me. As long as my mental state remained the same, I'd have few issues with it.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
id be kind of confused for all of five minutes, before i got used to it, and carried on playing dragon age, still.

Ocelot GT

Oct 29, 2009
Mixed reactions, all my pretty things wouldn't fit :(
But I could drink more and open jars without any assistance.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
i would play with my boobs for a few minutes, then freak out, running around the room screaming and then i would try to make money off of it.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I'd be cool with it. What's the difference? Two hands, two feet, three ears. All the parts would be the same.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Find the nearest mirror, and well... y'know... ;)

Admit it blokes, this is a fantasy, you want to know the inside and outsides or girls, and this is the only chance you will ever get. So go with the flow.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
TooMiserableToLive said:
I would wonder why I'm in a manga.

And then freak out.
You just summed it up nicely for me, thankyou.

Then I'd freak out.

Hell, I could use it to my advantage and say the the person I used to be has gone missing, and that I'm their replacement or something.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I'd go lesbian, probably. I actually think it'd be pretty cool to be a woman. Not in a sexual way, but in a "different life and perspective" kind of way.