What if you suddenly changed sex?

CustomMagnum

Mar 6, 2009
Hmm... I'd freak out a bit.

The remember that I never leave the house to interact with humanity anyway, so it really wouldn't matter all that much.

TheSkaAssassin

Oct 12, 2009
Wow. Every other post seems to fall back to masturbation, awesome.

OT: I'd go to a bar and see what life was like on the other side of the equation.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Make the most out of it. That is, nothing changes other than painful outbursts of blood from my genital regions... On second thought, I'd want to figure out a way to turn back as fast as possible.

AngryMan

Mar 26, 2008
I like to think that I'm nothing if not pragmatic, so after a little while of being really, REALLY weirded out, I'd probably adapt.

The biggest problem would probably be clothing. I'm a big lad, I have big lad's clothing. Acquiring a wardrobe more appropriate for my new lady-self would probably be quite expensive.

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Depends.

I wouldn't want to be a 5'8" female - that would be freakish.
But if I were to just randomly become a female version of myself, as if from a timeline where I was ALWAYS female, rather than a female version of my male self, I'd probably be fine with it.

If you catch my meaning.
So basically, if I got a whole new female body, yes.
If my male body became female, it'd be awkward - I'm too tall (though still short for a guy) and broadly built to be attractive as a lady.

Anyway, I'd go and buy clothes.

i agree with you

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I suppose I wouldn't care that much, both my fiancee and I have bi-sexual tendencies and I assume we'd be able to make it work... for awhile anyway. Would really put a cramp on the wedding though, considering Alberta hasn't legalized gay marriage.

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
AWC Viper said:
umm see if my Girlfriend want's to go lesbian?

failing that go lesbian
This. I love my girl too much.
If that failed, I'd drown my sorrows in a tall glass of uncontrolled lesbianism.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Will I think a trip to the vegetable section of my grocery store would be in order. Luckily my GF is Bi-Curious so probably no issue there. I would probably get a better wardrobe, cause let's face it, women get WAY better clothing then men.

Although that whole menstruating thing would probably suck....

Mordereth

Jun 19, 2009
This all depends, if I had a light flow I'd be like "cool" and deal with it.

If I didn't, I'd probably get pretty pissed.

Regardless, I'd also start going with my friends to the mall ;) 5 polo's and 2 jeans are hardly acceptable as a man, so I should imagine it would be time to expand my wardrobe.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
sudokucrazedman said:
Simple answer, I'd just run around pulling Ranma-esque pranks here, there, and everywhere.
Ranma 1/2, right? If I'm right, can I have a cookie??

OT: I'd freak out.

Tears of Blood

Jul 7, 2009
Well, I think the first thing I'd do would be to question reality. Then I'd decide reality didn't matter. Then try to explain to my family that I wasn't some girl sleeping with myself, and that I was actually me.

Then I'd dodge ridicule from the siblings...

Then I'd probably go shopping! Not 'cause I like shopping, but because I'm much better at women's fashion than men's fashion.

Much later I'd probably be all "WHAT THE F-" because of certain aspects of the female life, and if that didn't drive me to suicide, I'd seek out a lesbian girlfriend and continue along my merry way.