What if you suddenly changed sex?

SirDoom

Sep 8, 2009
First thought- "This is cool. I hope I don't change back."
Second thought- "I do believe it's time to do a little , just to see what it's like."
Third Thought- "This is cool. I hope I don't change back."
Fourth thought- "Woo! Dream come true."
Fifth Thought- "I've got to pee."

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
i would throw out my xbox mic and move on for the most part, I live in a super pro lesbian town, so I'd be fine.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Depends.

I wouldn't want to be a 5'8" female - that would be freakish.
But if I were to just randomly become a female version of myself, as if from a timeline where I was ALWAYS female, rather than a female version of my male self, I'd probably be fine with it.
AH HA!

You are a guy -.-

Generator

May 8, 2009
I guess I'd be too scared that if I did get surgery, I'd just turn back the next night. However, I guess it wouldn't be so bad. It would take time, but I think I could get used to being a girl.

Edit: Oh yeah, Max has a point. If I were to just become a female version of myself as I were now, I'd be very tall and very ugly. Otherwise, I'd get used to it.

Muphin_Mann

Oct 4, 2007
I would freak out, throw up, go back to sleep and hope i wake up rightways. Then freak out againt when it doesnt work.
When i calmed down i would probably inspect the new body and document any changes as well as contact close friends and family and make sure they remember when i was a guy.
Start writing a book, so i can make millions off of this disaster.

Mimsofthedawg said:
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

What's worse is that I was positive this was probably a 10 yr. old boy posting this or something.

Nope. he's 19. LOLZ!

This tops the dumbest thread I've ever seen on here... and maybe any forum.
Clearly not the speculative or imaginative type.
Or perhaps someone who is very uncomfortable with the idea of transgenderism so they are ridiculing a thread about it as a way of making themselves feel better.

Also, the first page of the off-topic forums contains the following threads that are at least as "dumb" as this one, if not more so. Dumbness is measured in disconect from anyhting meaningful.

What is Communism? (self explanatory)
I just got fraped - Help (Facebook idiot got idiotic facebook account hacked)
Poll- Redpill or Bluepill? (self Ex)

First page on gaming forums:
What L4D zombie would you be?
Xfire just won the game (a thread about l33tspeak on xfire)

So yea. 5 threads in five minutes (my computer is real slow) on one forum.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
After freaking out?
Go buy some sexy clothes and seduce lonely rich men into buying me things.
The explaining it to my friends and family is what would be the most difficult for me.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
I'd examine my surroundings to see if I'm in an anime/manga, eroge, or anime/manga inspired webcomic. If I am, I'd try to see what kind I'm in (i.e examine whether I'd be treated sweetly or get raped) and act accordingly. Either way, I'd enjoy being a woman (assuming I'm attractive, of course) to the best of my ability.
MaxTheReaper said:
I've admitted I'm a shameless liar.
But if you're a shameless liar, how am I supposed to trust your saying you're one? And if you're being truthful, you would be possibly lying, looping back to my first dilemma. It's all so con-*head explodes*

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
I wouldn't want to be a 5'8" female - that would be freakish.
??????????
Don't see the problem (aside from the whole spontaneous sex-change thing :) ).

I'd just sit a little bit more comfortably and enjoy the fact that the amount of chocolate I go through would get slightly fewer strange looks.

recoverytwo

Sep 27, 2009
i would stay the same for religious reasons (and i dont want to be ugly) also tits are great.

are you saying we look like a girl version of ourself and not a trany. (see Mr.Garrison) ?