What if you suddenly changed sex?

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
Okay, this is a bit of a random thought, but try to hear me out.

Say one day, you wake up as a member of the opposite sex. You have all your memories of your current life as male/female (whichever you normally are) but your body is the opposite sex. There is no reason why this change has occurred, for the sake of this discussion. But doctors cannot find any evidence that you were the other sex (that is, no scars etc from an operation), and they have no way of changing you back to normal.

So, how would you react? Would you be horrified? Or would you quite like it? Also, given the trans-gender operations, would you have surgery to change back? Or would you stay as you are?

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
I would find out what my girlfriend thought about the hole messed up affair.
Then freak out.
And probably like it a bit as well.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Be (slightly) less afraid when heterosexual males attempted to molest me or asked me out.

Aug 25, 2009
I think I'd be okay with it. There would be a huge transition period, but I'd adjust. I'd just try and carry on normally.

Also, if it's like Misfile and noone seems to notice, it wouldn't be so difficult.

Cargando

Apr 8, 2009
I'd get weirded out for a while, go paranoid for say... a week or so and then I'd roll with it.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
I would play with my brand spanking new vagingo for like 48 hours straight. Then go on to become a basketball player, or a model, im 6'2".

Steeveeo

Sep 2, 2008
There would be a lot of experiments, and then I would try to figure out what happened.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
I'd go get laid

Kinda curious what my g/f was been experiencing all this time...and its not gay, cause I'd be a chick at that point. Although I'd much rather go lesbian.

Guess I'm just not that grossed out by genitalia

Sir Bankhead

Nov 12, 2009
I wouldn't care. It wouldn't affect me sexually - I'm bi...

Although, my body type wouldn't make a very attractive woman if it stayed the same. Mustache, broad shoulders, all that. Not the physical traits one usually wants in a woman =P

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
[sub]I'd see what masturbation is like for a woman.[/sub]

I'd probably first scream, then get used to it, then use it as a way to get to super stardom.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I'd be very very happy. Call it gender confusion or whatever it is but I have it, I'm just not about to go through surgery, so waking up as a woman?

"Finally" is all I'd say