What if you were the last person on Earth?

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
Well first after the initial freak out and all that I would head to vegas since it is powered by the hoover dam. Then uh heck I don't know just just go nuts and do whatever I want I guess. Maybe go break into some government facilities like Area 51. I'd still be lonely though so provided my giant neon sign that says "HI ALIENS I'M HERE, COME TALK TO ME!!!" fails me then just keep exploring for awhile longer. In the end I'd probably just get wasted and blow my brains out since I can't even make kids like a woman would be able to who is on her own with a sperm banks help. I'd rather just end it all as opposed to just losing my sanity or dieing of some illness. I'd imagine I would last a few years tops.

Tryforlive

Sep 1, 2009
i would become a scientist and create a fake human girl and repopulate also i would make animals.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
If everything just disappeared within a night, I'd probably freak out. Then I'd hoard all the canned beans I could and do donuts up and down the city streets in a muscle car. ;P

Fugitive Panda

Jan 21, 2011
Get a car and drive from town to town raiding grocery stores.

I'll also probably start playing the GBA again, since batteries won't die with the power like the DS and PSP. Though I suppose I could just switch from handheld to handheld once the power gets low.

Damn rechargeables.

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
Find a means of survival, such as collection fresh water, plumbing, and ramen, while finding a computer with internet access to continue trying to find any other living human being on the planet. I would be in denial about the facts, but it gives me a reason to continue to live for something.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Next stop: Masturbation Station!

Then I'd probably go insane and end up living like an animal in the swamp.

Blue_Devil13

Jun 10, 2011
Honestly I would probably end up killing myself. I would probably try and find someone else alive, but without the internet (assuming electricity shut down and I have no knowledge I'm literally the last person alive) my search would fail and I would become to depressed to move on

Scorpianhead

Mar 13, 2010
I would start the the invasion of this planet and add it to my empire. Because why be alone when i can have my army of aliens to be there.

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
everything gone oo wow really do not know roam the earh seeing if there is anybody left but me hopefully a female a pretty to be exact

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
One Seven One said:
Let's be serious here, if there was no on else, there would be no internet, there wouldn't be anyone else to be social with, and we/you/me would go crazy and probably bathe ourselves in honey and roll around in the country side before we kill ourselves because humans by nature are social creatures, and unless you have Wilson nearby, your f***ed.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
NightHawk21 said:
SuperMse said:
NightHawk21 said:
Sorry to disappoint you buddy but if the animals and everyone suddenly disappears your dead within the year.

You'ld need at least animals to have a shot at survival.

If everything did disapper though hell, I finding myself a nice big city (maybe hit up New York) get a gun, find some tobbacco and hopefully find a computer while staying close to a mall with a grocery store.
Shit. Someone tell the vegetarians that they'll be dead within a year. And looting canned goods? What's that?!
Good idea. You go get on that, and on your way home maybe pick us a book or two on ecology.
Oh, the "read a book" argument, where you can pretend to have facts and people who agree with your stances without actually bringing any up. Fun.

Anyway, I thought you were talking about eating meat, not ecology. Don't think that I didn't ponder the ecological implications of this thread as well, and while it may be impossible for a single person to live without an ecosystem backing him or her up, I doubt it. Without dead animals, you don't need decomposers, without herbivores, you don't need carnivores, etc. Plants might have a little trouble spreading their seeds, but I don't think the planet would become unlivable within a year.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
1)"appropriate" better graphics card
2)Continue playing Witcher 2
3)Peacefully pass away because by the time I finish several years will have passed.

Edit:Take a brief amount of time out from playing Witcher 2 to go and invade Denmark and make it into a Norway themed amusement park.

MissGinaKid

Mar 16, 2010
I would take this time to read all the books i had missed out on but then my glasses would break. I will spend my last moments cursing at god.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
electric_warrior said:
Load up my pockets with rocks and jump in the nearest deep river.
That would be the most ridiculous way to go.

Why wouldn't you just shoot yourself? All you have to do is go to the nearest hunting shop and find one of their nifty weapons?

OT: Find a shotgun or some sort of overkill weapon and then drive to all the known stoners houses and all my friends houses who smoke weed.

Proceed to make the largest bowl in the world. Hopefully I smoke enough until suicide seems like a legitimately fun thing to do.

Redratson

Jun 23, 2009
Well have fun for a week or two, then I would become a scientist and using my DNA try to replicate another being and try to start over again with human repopulation......if it works that is Xl

maswell

Aug 6, 2010
I would be very lonely and probably scared.

But I would find some cars to drive fast in.