What I'm getting my brother for Christmas...

Aaron Foltz

Aug 6, 2012
Sega Genesis with Toejam and Earl. Oh yeah, old schooling it up for sure. I wanted to get it still in the box but no such luck on eBay.

Anyone else getting anything retro like that?

Btw, I'm 30 and my brother is 36. I think it would a nice trip down memory lane.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
I wish my sister has such taste, she normally buys me makeup or other such girly stuff...

stuff I have no interest in!

(Hey Claire if you're reading this, go get me the Witcher 2!)

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
I am not.. but that is an awesome gift. TJ&E is such a fun game that, as mentioned in the latest Escapist Podcast, is also a very good thematic fit for the holidays.

Just watch out for those damn rocket skates...

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
I want to get my cousin a Raspberry Pi loaded with all of the emulators and games that I played as a kid. I'd also give him the original games as part of a collection, as I don't need (and can't play) them anymore.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I just got my brother a grinder and a hat. I don't think he'd really get into Toejam and Earl.

Gurgleflob

Jun 29, 2012
I was going to give my friend a companion cube, but since HMV was out, I think i'll just give her mine. While i was there, I saw the Max Payne movie from 2008 and bought it for my mum. And for a combination present for my dad, 9-year old brother, and 4-year old sister?

Gotta give them a present that tells how you feel about them.

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
Got my brother a vita with assassins creed. I would like to go retro, but we e kept our older systems in good working order. I played Maximum Carnage the other day and those umbrella guys and hair girls can go straight to hell... Just like back when I first got it.
Kinda off topic, but why don't light guns come standard anymore? I would love some light gun games on xbla /psn.