What is the best game on your least favorite console?

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
ChromeAlchemist said:
Fraught said:
Seriously, the PS3 is your least favorite console of all time? Okay, I guess it's your opinion.
Hey if Wii hate can run rampant, one might as well turn a blind eye to the PS3 hate that has been swirling about. It is what it is.

I don't hate any of the consoles, I find such a thing silly, but I never owned an Xbox, and never had any intention of buying one back in the day. Halo: CE.
Always on these forums, the Xbox 360 is loved by the biggest amount of people by far. In real life, though, it's usually pretty balanced. It just kind of annoys me. I owned an Xbox 360, but the PS3 isn't very bad, so I just...don't like when it's "hated" so widely.

TopaZzz

Mar 18, 2009
Halo 3 and Fable 2 on XBOX360
edit: I don't hate XBOX, I hate that I can't play them

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Fraught said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Fraught said:
Seriously, the PS3 is your least favorite console of all time? Okay, I guess it's your opinion.
Hey if Wii hate can run rampant, one might as well turn a blind eye to the PS3 hate that has been swirling about. It is what it is.

I don't hate any of the consoles, I find such a thing silly, but I never owned an Xbox, and never had any intention of buying one back in the day. Halo: CE.
Always on these forums, the Xbox 360 is loved by the biggest amount of people by far. In real life, though, it's usually pretty balanced. It just kind of annoys me. I owned an Xbox 360, but the PS3 isn't very bad, so I just...don't like when it's "hated" so widely.
Because an individual is intelligent, but people are stupid. Why would you hate a console? I didn't realise the makers mugged you on the street and set fire to your house, I must have missed that news report. But yes, 360 fanboys seem to be the highest in number.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
I wouldn't say its the worst console but I'd like to see LittleBigPlanet on a sensible platform for it like PC.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
garuda166 said:
it a bit old but who gives a shit the ataéri jaguar was ultamit shit but it had 1 game that freaking roked witch is tempest 2000 so suck on that
Second this. Tempest 2000 was one of exactly two reasons to own the Jaguar, Alien vs Predator being the other.

I don't hate any consoles, though -- seems an utterly absurd concept to me. There are just consoles that I tend to use more than others.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
the wiimote is shit, but hey, even the wii has its shining beacons: SSBB and Mario Kart Wii.

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
sasquatch99 said:
killzone 2 on ps3. owned the first on ps2 and wanted to play killzone 2 since they announced it.
It's shit don't buy it!

The single player's drab and boring and the multiplayer is more drab and boring except your a midget

Razor_01

Jul 10, 2009
I don't know if it's the "worst" console but I am going to have to go with:

Eternal Darkness for the Gamecube.

robinkom

Jan 8, 2009
Metal Gear Solid 4 on PS3. That's not to say I hate the PS3. I haven't owned one for obvious price reasons as well as the lack of exclusive titles that actually catch my attention (I'm particular). So far, it's only been MGS4. I don't even care about the Blu-Ray playback, I'd still buy new movies on VHS if they still manufactured them. I don't care so much about picture clarity as long as I actually HAVE the movie... plus all my TV sets are still standard definition, not much of a point to have Hi-def playback.

Given the price cut coming and PS3 Slim coming out, that may change of course.

And yes, console hate just never seems to go away. You can pretty much trace back as long as there's been a home gaming market. Yahtzee once said something along the lines of "because your mum was only prepared to buy you one and if you happened to pick the loser then distorting reality is easier than admitting your own faults." Yeah, I'd have to agree with that as far as the younger gamers go that don't buy the machines themselves.

We adults, however, can generally be more understanding and less confrontational; I certainly don't attack anyone for their choice of console... ... just choice of genre or franchise if I'm feeling there's a stooge out there that needs put in their place for their ignorance. *points menacingly at the Halo/Naruto/FF7/Bleach Fantards collectively* I'm kidding, I'm kidding... OR AM I!? >_>

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
I guess I could say LocoRoco for the PSP.
Seriously...I don't really care for the PSP, but LocoRoco is still pretty fun.

dennyaaa

Jul 31, 2009
Gex on the 3DO... that game was pure platforming fun.. and with a wide range of interesting chars, intelligent humor and lots of charm, this game was the sole reason to buy one of the damm things.. or you could wait for the PS1 version :)

JacobLeiter

Jul 13, 2009
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles.

I hate the Wii and everything about it, but it's probably the closest we'll get to a RE2 remake.