What is the best noise your alarm clock could make?

AdmiralCheez

Nov 9, 2009
I think I'd go with the Star Trek "Red Alert" alarm. It's something to alert you that you'll be late for work unless your car can break warp 7 in the next five minutes. Or, you know, those pesky klingons are in your yard again.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Shoot Here said:
Wake me up before you Go Go by Wham!
I cannot think of any day that cannot be improved with this song.

Bum bum, jitterbug.
...Thank you for getting that stuck in my head. Goodness gracious, that song is catchy. Now I'll be humming it all night.

While the above-quoted would be an awesome song to wake up to, I would probably have to go with the Hallelujah chorus. Not only is it very loud, it would make me feel rather epic to wake up to a Hallelujah chorus.

CHIMP MAGNET

Mar 1, 2010
The "WUUU WU - WU WU WUUUU WUUUU-U ... WUUU WU - WU WUUUU WUUUU-U" noise from the end of the battlefield 3 trailers.

newfoundsky

Feb 9, 2010
Instead of a noise, why not a sonic vibration that wakes you up, WAKES you up, and makes you ready to start the day?

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011

It might cause some weird dreams though I've had instances wher sounds I've heard while sleeping affect my dreams in disturbing ways...

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
King Harkinian saying "Mah Boi. Mah Boi. Mah Boi. Mah Boi. Mah Boi" until you hit snooze. And the snooze says "My ship sails in the morning!"

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Any Eve Online players would wake up in an instant and be ready to go if they heard the lock-on loop while sleeping.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011

When I have my alarm on my clock on, this is what I hear in the mornin'. The worst is probably that I kinda sing along. ''trololol-lolol-lolol, yeah-yeah-yeah *head shake*''

Olorune

Jan 16, 2009
To wake me up quicker? The sound of someone breathing really loud right in my ear.

To be awesome? Guile's Theme. I'd explode outta bed to that and get ready to it too.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
The sound of bacon being cooked. Even assosiation with the unpleasantness of waking up wouldn't matter, because I get gosh darned bacon straight after. Hell yeah, bacon.

Mark Lambert

Jun 22, 2011
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s1I7D5MsSvU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

The Ultimate song for an alarm clock.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
I'd like to wake up to the Tardis noise, maybe a Dalek... they're loud. As for music, Seven rings in hand.

whtkid6969

Jul 11, 2010
I'm going to have to say the Tobuscus theme song, but orcestra :D

http://youtu.be/VpDdNDFTVvE