What is the best noise your alarm clock could make?

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
TingaWinga said:
If you were able to choose ANY sound in the world (or out of this world) what would the sound be?

The solo to Lynard skynard - freebird would be a nice thing to wake up to get you energised!
Metal Gear Solid's alert sound

Never has there existed anything that causes you to to go from dead tired to fully alert faster than the sound of your posterior being about to be turned into swiss cheese.

Robin-chan

Nov 18, 2009
My phone is my only alarm clock, so I usually just pick a ringtone that I like and use that.

It's usually something by Tally Hall or Panic! At the Disco.

Kal-Adam

May 7, 2010
My alarm clock would say "hey baby, wanna get some breakfast?" Nothing would get me dressed and out the door faster lol

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Daft Punk harder better faster stronger.

I mean honestly, WHO WOULDN'T want to be woken up by that.

quantum mechanic

Jul 8, 2009
The Cloister Bell (from Doctor Who) or a bosun's whistle (the whistling sound the computer makes to tell people they have a message in Star Trek TOS) would be more fun than my current generic beeping device.

sniddy_v1legacy

Jul 10, 2010
It would be better off just lined up to launch a boxing glove at my head/other head - I've just managed to sleep through 3 alarms, in the past I've unplugged one with my feet without waking up (the cable was between my toes when I woke up so I guess that's what I did)I've ben know to use layers of alarms, one softish one near me then one 5 mins later - set loud and out of arm/feet reach

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
One time I had one of those old radios that play whatever station you set it to. I set it to 5:00 AM (much earlier than usual) and went to sleep.

When I was woken up, the song that was playing was "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd. Imagine going from dead, rock solid sleep to this way before you usually get up.

IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!! It was like being high without being on any drugs! The room was filled with sound and it was one of the best moments of my life! :D It was truly an experience!

These days, I have my phone play an annoying as fuck song so that I'm forced to turn it off and won't ignore it. :-(

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
For quite some time my alarm actually was a little bit of this song, I just cut from around 25 seconds in to 31. A wonderful way to start the day.

SkoopMaster

Jul 4, 2010
"Good morning master. I trust you had a good nights rest.

Your coffee is brewing as we speak and should be ready in a few moments, I have a fresh set a clothes ready for you.

Today's forecast say we will have clear sunny day today."

Yeah something like that.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
I got one.

You know that ringtone that dumb teenagers use.

That one that "supposedly" adults can't hear.
It's just the most horrible buzzing noise, it would get me the fuck out of bed.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
my town tune used in animal crossing I accidentally erased it when I said I liked someone elses and I don't remember the exact notes...

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
Jennifer Hale's sexy voice. Mmmmmm =)

Bastila Shan on Sundays
Samus Aran on Mondays
Linda Vermillion on Tuesdays
Naomi Hunter on Wednesdays
Aayla Secura on Thursdays
Commander Shepard on Fridays
and Jennifer Mui on Saturdays

Perfect

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
For no reason in particular I want this one:
Dunno, I can just imagine hearing this in the morning and going all:

And for when I just have to be on time that morning:

lunam-kardas

Jul 21, 2011
Liam Neeson gently cooing in your ear that it's time to wake up... Though if you don't know who that is straight off the bat, he was your father in Fallout 3.