What is the closest thing you have to a super power in real life.

KungFuMaster

Aug 14, 2008
1. The ability to repel anything with a vagina within five seconds of meeting it.
2. A "Crazy Magnet" the size of Ohio. <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.86053?page=2#1264793> Seriously.
3. Thump.

1 and 2 tend to cancel each other out every once in a while, in the sense that I'm too big and scary looking* for just about any woman to approach me, but on the nights that they decide to work together? Well, let's just say that I could tell you stories that would curl your toes and have you laughing hysterically at the same time.

*"I love big guys like you, and I want to take you home, but you're too big and scary looking, I'm afraid you'd kill me after we had sex."

True story, hand to whatever god you like.

And that doesn't even begin to get into the story of the girl I fooled around with for about a week before she "lost" my number and then offered to blow one of my best friends at her wedding about five years later...seriously, you can't make this shit up.

It occurs to me that I should do stand-up...

Jaqen Hghar

Feb 11, 2009
Lemme see. I have two "super powers", which probably are linked.
I can eat whatever I want, as much as I want, without gaining weight. This is super annoying though, since it looks like I have an eating disorder.
And I am super hot. Like, there are times my girlfriend are unable to cuddle in bed because I am too hot. This makes me fairly immune against cold as well.

Oh, and I might be invincible. I survived a broken back, and I am walking again! : D

Rolling Thunder

Dec 23, 2007
I'm virtually immune to damage. I once had a guy try to disable he with a karate move. He'd done it on three people before me. He failed, and was most bemused. So was I. Mind you, I won the bet...

atv_chic_18

Feb 15, 2009
Sarcasm, wit, smartness and I sometimes have dreams that come true. It has happened a couple of times.

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
Put a piece of piano music in front of me and I can probably play through most if not all of it at sight.

Railu

Aug 7, 2008
The Black Adder said:
Abedeus said:
EchetusXe said:
I can grow hair on my face.
We share a similarity.

I'm 17 and I can already grow a full beard and muttonchops.

I also have an awesome long-term memory. Mine short-term sucks, but otherwise I can learn very fast and I remember it for a long time, even if I do not want to.

Also, I have an excellent smell. I know if there's even a tiny bit of dust in the room, or a flower (any) and I also know when plants are blooming. Thanks to my alergy.

Flap Jack452 said:
The top of my head has the ability to tell when its going to rain. Well thats an exaggeration, It can tell when it's already raining.
Ah yes, the smell is impossible to mistake for something else.
I had a beard when I was 13. My friends used to call me Captain Redbeard because my beard was red. I was the only 8th grader that had facial hair, and drank and smoked. A lot of people thought I was an old man because I have a really high hair line, and I used to spit and curse like one too.
Same here. I'm Scottish my descent and when I was 13 I was already shaving more than my teachers. People made fun of me because I was like Robin Williams by the time I was 15. Sadly, now I am 28 and I have more hair on my body than my head.

Nature is a b****. A cruel, ironic, b****.

Ricky 49

Jan 10, 2009
I have two "powers" I guess

One kind of cool one no so much

the cool one the jinx power after I get to know someone for a while every time they bother me seconds later something bad will happen to them

E.g. when my friends took piss and stuff, every time they took it too far that it bothered me they would trip up over thin air, or pass a teacher who will suddenly remember to ask him for that paper they didn't do. Same thing with my parents every time I thought they were being unreasonable they would like mildly burn themselves on the cooker or spill something etc

The other "power" would be the reverse power. This is sort of people would act the reverse to how I treat them. People I insult and take the piss out of seem to constantly hang around with me and like me whereas people I nice to ignore me a completely and are almost passively aggressive to me at times. If only I could summon the will to bastard towards chicks I liked and I might I actually get some I?m joking, I mean to have them like me.

balinus

Feb 3, 2009
All my favorite characters from TV series, movies and books either die or get written out of the series. Oz from BtVS. Boromir from LOTR. Lupin from the Harry Potter series. Randy from Scream.

That, and I have the uncanny ability to read without getting nauseous in a moving vehicle.

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
I have the ability to without a doubt fall in the friendzone, oh and fat girls absolutly love me, I have no clue why.

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
Soap6 said:
I never trip, even when my shoe laces are untied.
If you were running really fast and there was a tripwire stretched in front of you that you didn't see would you trip over it?

By the way my super power is that I can point out why no one else actually has a valid super power or anything close to it. I'm cynical, ultra-cynical.

Soap6

Jan 31, 2009
captain awesome 12 said:
Soap6 said:
If you were running really fast and there was a tripwire stretched in front of you that you didn't see would you trip over it?

By the way my super power is that I can point out why no one else actually has a valid super power or anything close to it. I'm cynical, ultra-cynical.
Well uh,.. What's the chance there's going to be a tripwire in front of me?

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
Soap6 said:
captain awesome 12 said:
Soap6 said:

Well uh,.. What's the chance there's going to be a tripwire in front of me?
You just completely defeated me with that logic.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Weapons grade awesome.

Invincibility? I have yet to be willing to extensively test this theory as I like living and dislike pain. I have however been stabbed, had my head busted open and been hit by a car with not so much as a broken bone. (I do have a lot of blood though.

Superhuman intellect

Lots o' Chutzpa. As I have mentioned in this post I have indeed been stabbed. I then limped up to the guy and punched him in the face. I still feel pain, I just don't let it stop me.