What is... The coolest thing you THINK you own?

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Sarah Kerrigan said:
SweetShark said:
I own the first edition of the awesome Graphic novel/Encyclopedia "LMS: Killbook of a BountyHunter"

Becuase there were only few copies of this book and most of them aren't get a change to get published normally, now it cost over 500 dollars to get it!!! Lucky me.

I am very glad to have it because I will be honest here, it is much better than the new edition [which I also own :)]
OH MY GOD I OWN THE NEW EDITION OF THIS AND I ADORE IT AHHH
sorry I fangirled. I love this book.
Glad to hear you like it too.
Do you have plans to get the new book of the series?

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
SweetShark said:
Sarah Kerrigan said:
SweetShark said:
I own the first edition of the awesome Graphic novel/Encyclopedia "LMS: Killbook of a BountyHunter"

Becuase there were only few copies of this book and most of them aren't get a change to get published normally, now it cost over 500 dollars to get it!!! Lucky me.

I am very glad to have it because I will be honest here, it is much better than the new edition [which I also own :)]
OH MY GOD I OWN THE NEW EDITION OF THIS AND I ADORE IT AHHH
sorry I fangirled. I love this book.
Glad to hear you like it too.
Do you have plans to get the new book of the series?
You bet your ass I am. I adore his writing and the story itself. The characters are freaking awesome. The book is so big though I have no places for it XD

Feb 9, 2011
A shadowbox with all the mint condition World Series tickets from both the 2010 and 2012 World Series championships for the SF Giants. It's probably my favorite baseball memorabilia that I own and probably my favorite item in my house right now. :3

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
Maybe my old 20 inch Sirupati Khukri made by Sher for Himalayan Imports
Dont have a good picture of it
Here is my other khukri

Or my medal for sanitation of Chernobyl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquidator_%28Chernobyl%29

Or my Izhmash AK airgun

I like my Tiablo ACE-G

I have the one hundred and first black M4 Griptilian too

I had one of these somewhere