What is the craziest things you have ever shouted ( or heard shouted) at a game?

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Well last night i was having this halarius game, I was using the AK-47 (MW2) and the USP.45 with FMJ and Tac. Knife. So i was plaing on Highrise, i got into the enemy base just as i ran out of ammo on my AK-47. So i swap to my USP.45 and pop a guy in the head, his buddy tryes to kill me and i tac knife him, i run around, see annother guy, and tac knife him, i see annother guy and leap up some stairs and tac knife him, annother guy see's me, tryes to knife me an misses, and i tac knife him, this went on for about 3 minutes, i had a 22 kill streak like that.

When we get into the lobby i just scream "ROADHOUSE *****!!!!!!!". Keep in mind i didnt have my mic in during the game, and after every kill i'd still say Roadhouse.

It was halarius.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Shurikens and Lightning said:
Some kid was screaming into his mic the whole halo match. Really loud. Then I heard parents yelling and hitting noise. Very traumatizing.
It's so wrong how funny I find that.

HatchetDown

Dec 17, 2009
"I'm going to kidnap you, steal the space shuttle, take you into space and rape you. I'm going to rape you over and over and when I'm done I'll make you a PB&J and when you're almost done with it I'm going to snatch your last bite away and rape you once more. By now your rectum will have been hammered enough to the point that the muscle will have lost faith in God and loosen completely on it's own. I will then squirt lighter fluid into your open colon and set you ablaze beginning with your asshole."

Grandfather fighting Bowser on Super Mario for SNES

zohmbee

Feb 21, 2008
HatchetDown said:
"I'm going to kidnap you, steal the space shuttle, take you into space and rape you. I'm going to rape you over and over and when I'm done I'll make you a PB&J and when you're almost done with it I'm going to snatch your last bite away and rape you once more. By now your rectum will have been hammered enough to the point that the muscle will have lost faith in God and loosen completely on it's own. I will then squirt lighter fluid into your open colon and set you ablaze beginning with your asshole."

Grandfather fighting Bowser on Super Mario for SNES
O_O

Your grandfather is awesome.

OT: I've had many people walk in on me while I've had my mic in on Xbox and discuss girl-issues. Refill of my BC meds, being asked how heavy my period was... oh, and discussing my cup-size, too.

At least by the end the other players could confirm I was a girl.

Darth Pope

Jun 30, 2009
Probably my all purpose exclamation of exasperation, "Jesus on a pogo stick."

That and when I fire/use a powerful weapon in a multiplayer game, I typically yell "IMA FIRN MA LAZRR , BLAAAAAAAA!

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
"Son of a stupid pirate whore! I am going to kick u in the face and you will drop like a rock! you hear me? a ROCK! I AM TALKING SCORCHED EARTH MUTHA ******* POLICY ON U!!!!!"

Me during a game of left 4 Dead with some homies!

thenoblitt

May 7, 2009
not really crazy or anything, but i had just won a round of free for all on MW2 and some kid started shouting "fuck you, you mother fucking shit cunts"

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
I think I yelled out "Fuck Nuggets" during the third last mission of MW2, it was so damn frustrating.

Hotdogmarchant

Dec 21, 2009
There are a number of incidents actually
First, during a game of Modern Warfare 2, my black friend got a multi-kill and shouted "SHOVE THAT UP YOUR ASSES YOU NIG-NOGEROONIES!". Which would've been hilarious if we didn't have another black man on our teaam who we didn't know. Pretty awkward.

Another was on MW2 again and on Highrise, where I had come up behind the enemy base with an LMG and basically sprayed for a triple kill where I then shouted "You just got Rambo'd in the ass motherfu**ers!". At the time I didn't even realise how appropriate it was.

And another was my brother playing Fifa 09. He was playing online and the opposition scored, so he said "He's definately using cheat codes to win"

Code Monkey

Mar 21, 2009
"I WILL EAT YOUR HAIIIIIIIIR"

"YOU ARE THE TERRIBLE FERET!!!"

"MY BULLETS WILL ENTER YOUR FLESH AND IT WILL STING, YOU PYRO FUCK"

I sort of make up my insults as I go along...

Also, playing plants v.s Zombies:

"Come on, sunflowers! I need a wall-nut! No! Not the bucket head! I'M NOT READY FOR THE BUCKET HEAD!!!"

Imagine you had never played PVZ before, and you hear someone saying these things.

hotdogoctopus

Jun 16, 2009
"I am going to shove my DICK into this console to teach it a lesson."

"Well, this loss has ended my will to live, I'll see you guys in the emergency room."

"JEW-PUBES O'HOULIHAN! THIS GAME DOES NOT LIKE ANTI-SEMITES, DOES IT?"

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
Maxwell -EOD- said:
"I am going to shove my DICK into this console to teach it a lesson."

"Well, this loss has ended my will to live, I'll see you guys in the emergency room."

"JEW-PUBES O'HOULIHAN! THIS GAME DOES NOT LIKE ANTI-SEMITES, DOES IT?"
I think the "jew-pubes" comment wins the originality award....

mayhar

Jul 15, 2009
Some guy getting sex while playing MW1, there are fake sex noises, then there is real sex.....this was real sex.........

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
Waaay back when Halo 3 was new, I got the top score in a ranked slayer match and the guy who came last goes:

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS? I TOLD YOU MY DAD BEATS ME WHEN I LOSE! SHI-*unintelligble shuffling*" then he left.

I was confused.