What is the drunkest you have ever been?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
When I finished High School a mate had a house party. Drank a litre bottle of (cheap) vodka in about 3/4 of an hour, then started getting off with this girl I liked in the bathroom, at some point during this I turned around and puked in the sink. Several times. Crawled through to one of the bedroom floors and slept there. Woke up in the morning, stumbled through to this friend's kitchen and nearly hurled at the sight of the last drop of Strongbow in a bottle.

And then a few months later I went to my step-sister's wedding, started drinking about 4 in the afternoon, was done by about half 10, had to get driven home early. Some people apparently weren't impressed with this, but to be frank, I'm not impressed with what these people define as the point of a party.

Since then, I don't think I've chundered from drinking since. Iron stomach, Huzzah!

Captcha: Belt up. Captcha understands.

Oh, and the worst I've ever seen someone was last year when we were all 17, this guy who clearly didn't drink much at all (if anything) got practically paralytic from a few beers. Obviously people posed with him first, then I think eventually someone was concerned enough to call an ambulance.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
well let's just say I was too drunk to remember how drunk I got... there's a little pocket of nonexistant memory roughly 3 days in length, all i know is I didn't spend much money and I didn't lose anything, but those days are still a mystery to me.

Songblade

Jan 28, 2011
There's a bar in Ottawa called Zaphod Beeblebrox. Let me give you some advice: Don't drink more than 4 Pangalactic Gargleblasters in an hour. (Oh, and definitely don't drink 7 of them in two hours.)

Since most of you won't make it there, they're a shot of Jack Daniels, a shot of Peach Schnapps, shot of Blue Curaçao liqueur and some orange juice. Scarily, they taste awesome and go down ridiculously easy. Also scarily, on one birthday people kept buying them for me - so I kept drinking them. It was the sickest from drinking I'd ever been. ... buuut there might've been some pre-whiskey/gin drinking before we hit the bar. Don't remember.

I'd like to say I learned my lesson from that about alcohol... but I didn't really. But I stuck to whiskey after that - well, with the odd gin night in there - or the odd vodka night.

Point is: stick to one alcohol and don't mix.

(I don't drink now, for the record. In the end I had a problem and generally just retired from heavy drinking. I don't consider the odd social beer here or there "drinking" as _A_ beer at 4% <<<<< majority of a 40% whiskey)

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
my first duty station back when I was in the army was spending a year in Korea...out of that year I may remember 5 or 6 weekends...Soju was a beautiful thing. Beautiful, plentiful, and cheap..

Once I was back stateside I was in El Paso TX, where I continued the tradition with various liquors, the most infamous of which has come to be known amongst me and my friends as "The Ouzo Night"

Even after I left the army I continue to drink quite often to this day...but I'll never recapture the glory that was those forgotten, blacked out nights in Korea *gazes wistfully into the distance*

Mr_RogersCU13

Nov 22, 2011
I was in an internship program in Washington DC last summer where we lived at Georgetown University. I turned 21 on a Saturday so my roommates planned a party with some of the friends we had made. No biggie. But apparently the same day was two other peoples' birthdays, and the party grew and grew until we had filled our suite full of people, the stairwell leading to our suite, and eventually most of the outside common area.

I had been mailed some Moonshine from home from my family, which I drank almost completely, but my mates had also pitched in and bought me a handle of a mighty fine whiskey. After about 10pm or so and all that moonshine, I don't remember a thing.

I woke up the next morning with a girl I didn't know in my bed, two empty liquor bottles, and a splitting headache. I didn't leave my room that entire day.

But I did make sure to learn the young ladies name.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
This much,

But seriously, about 3/4 of a litre of vodka straight when I was 15, I'm so bad ass right? I ended up making out with my ex, and puking on her.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
WaysideMaze said:
Every time there's a thread for drinkers, someone like you turns up. To remind us all how superior you are for not needing to drink or something similar.

Seriously, why bother posting in this thread?
Yeah, because I totally said it was a superior life style. All I said is I don't find drunk people funny and I don't drink you people are turning it into something else. Could you all just drop it? Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I kind of didn't think anyone would care.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
Eddie the head said:
Yeah, because I totally said it was a superior life style. All I said is I don't find drunk people funny and I don't drink you people are turning it into something else. Could you all just drop it? Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I kind of didn't think anyone would care.
Insulting people in a passive aggressive manner is still insulting.

And you honestly thought people wouldn't care that you insulted their passtimes and lifestyle choices? Seriously?

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Prauge. I had a seriously unhealthy amount to drink (its so cheap over there its hard not to), came on to a load of random girls, and then ruined the hotel room with puke. They had to throw out the bed xD
Captcha: slow down! bit late for that methinks

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
Lasy new years, ended up in a drinking game based on every one drinking beer. All I had was Jaegermeister s0 half a bottle in about 30 minutes and I wake up in the bathroom 4 hours later feeling like shit.

As icing on the cake they were watching some Rob Schneider movie when I woke up. Can't even begin to understand why some people like him.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
WaysideMaze said:
Insulting people in a passive aggressive manner is still insulting.

And you honestly thought people wouldn't care that you insulted their passtimes and lifestyle choices? Seriously?
I... What? I simply have no idea what you are talking about. I don't drink and being stupid is stupid not funny. I don't see how that's an insult but everyone has a different way to view the world so if you thought it was sorry.

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
I don't drink...but my friends all do and we've had some great times because of it. I get to be the designated driver (hey, you aren't yakking in MY car...I'll drive you home in YOURS) so everyone stays safe and I get watch crazy antics I'm sober enough to fully enjoy. My best friend got so hammered...deciding to go bar to bar only drinking "drinks that were GREEN" After 6-7 bars when he ran out of cash he tried to hit the ATM. As he approached it he got sicker than I've ever seen and barfed with some impressive VELOCITY all over said ATM from a good 10 feet away. Looked like a scene from the Exorcist and I'm sure the guy on the other end of the camera saw one hell of a show. Absolutely every inch og the ATM was covered...I felt bad for the poor bastard that had to clean that up, but it wasn't going to be us because we got the heck out of there.

Tiger King

Legacy
Oct 23, 2010
Country
USA
I count myself lucky in that I'm able to control myself pretty well when I'm sloshed. I have an autopilot when I have a blackout moment. I could be in a pub one moment then I'm in my bed and it's the next morning with zero recollection of how I got there.

I did go through a stage of pissing in bins. it got pretty frustrating waking up with a hangover and being asked "hey why did you piss in my bin?" it was just facepalm, ahhh not again!!

the best I saw someone else drunk was at a house party at this girls house who's parents where rich.
It was a big house with cream carpets and expensive furniture, my god did that get out of hand!! the place got seriously trashed!
anyway I remember this one guy who was passed out on a sofa, we all looked on in horror as he suddenly stood up, unzipped, peed all on the sofa, then sat back down on it and went back to sleep!

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
New Year's Eve 2009

It was me and 5 friends, that would spend the evening at my parent's place, who were away, then head off into town.

So we gather up food and alcohol, and start making food, but the kitchen gets overcrowded, so I go off and start making cocktails. I taste them to make sure they are drinkable, which made me start drinking at around 7pm. We eat what can only be described as a feast with cocktails, then crack open two bottles of cheap Champagne at around 9:30.

I already had 6 glasses of alcohol to my killboard.

Then we leave for town with a bottle of vodka, one of rum, assorted juices and a real Champagne bottle.
We wait for public transportation by drinking cup of vodka, with some orange juice to give it a bit of an orange color. I take 2 cups.
At almost midnight, we arrive at destination, find a good spot, and wait for the countdown.
5...4...3...2...1...happy new year!
Boom, Champagne.
Boom, more Champagne.
Then a friend decides to mix kiwi juice, Schweppes and rum in a liter bottle. It turns out to be a drink so vile, almost no one wanted to drink it. Fuck that, I did. The whole thing. In 10 minutes.

At that time, I had around 16 glasses/cups of alcohol in me.

Then, being drunk as hell, we split up into two groups. One of which would end up in a nightclub ( for free) and pass out of couches, the other in a bar, drinking more. I had 3 pints of beer, and finished both my remaining friend's drinks they did not like too much.

After a whooping 20 drinks, I am so drunk, that I can barely even remember what happened next, which was, and still is, a first for me.
I honestly don't know how I did it, but I managed, piss drunk, to make out with 2 different chicks. I wouldn't have believed it, but pictures don't lie.

After I got home (by walking), I spent the entire next day in a half drunk, half hangover state, alternating between rubbing my face in cold water, and taking aspirins.
In hindsight, I calculated that I took in the equivalent of a liter of hard booze.
What a glorious night.

Shpongled

Apr 21, 2010
I've woken up in hospital once, needed a stomach pump, and i've woken up in a police cell once after being caught with a tiny bit of hash, and i've woken up in random strangers houses and fields and road layby's and shit like that more times than i can count. And not one of those times can i remember how i ended up in any of those situations, or pretty much anything bout the night at all.

Booze has a learning curve, you've got to learn to find your level without taking it too far and blacking out and waking up in completely random places without remembering any of it.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
The night I lost it to an absolutely gorgeous woman who is far out of my league.

No regrets from either of us, I promise you that. If she did, she wouldn't have gone round two with me the next week. :p

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Drunkest I've been was when I was 16 due to a bet of downing cheap, french wine. I did it. Then I upchucked it all up and then some. I lost feeling in my legs and had to be carried home.

Second drunkest was drinking really cheap cider in combination of Fosters. That may not seem much but I did drink that all at once. Again, I upchucked it all up. This was the only time I've ever blacked out. I somehow lost my shirt.

I've never had a hangover, probably because I puke it back up, though the times I'm not sick, I still don't get hangovers. But now I'm a good boy and drinks enough to be happy.

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
Well, I remember the first time I got drunk, I got really drunk. I was 15 and I woke up in room a didn't recognise with my clothes properly folded on a chair next to a bed. It was a guest room so I couldn't figure the gender out of the owner. After I was dressed I want downstair in a house I didn't recognise and there was some freshly made coffee and breakfast. It turns out I was in the city next to mine. Still don't know how I got there or who took care of me. I did leave a note though.

Last time i got drunk so bad I didn't remember anything was when I fell asleep on the train And i woke op on the beach. I live 5 hours by train from the beach... ^^