What is the Meaning of your Avatar???

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Logic 0 said:
I like my hell to be a clean burning one.
Sir, that is one genuinely terrifying avatar. Hank Hill has always had the makings of a true sociopath, he just needs something to help him come out of shell. Perhaps the graphic dismemberment of one of his family members, although I doubt that this would be successful. Hank Hill is incapable of showing any actual affection for another human being beneath his deadpan facade. His ready knowledge of combustibles and mustard gas could be put to use. It is only a matter until he ignites the natural gas lines and Texas burns under its own heating system.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
It's Serj Tankian, my favourite musician, erasing clouds from the sky with an eraser, what more do you want?

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
It's the main character from one of my favorite platformers on the Genesis/Megadrive, Ristar.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
my avatar means "My Lynx has Laser Vision". also it's a skill from a game called Guild Wars, "Charm Animal"... but mostly the Laser Vision.

fozzy360

I endorse Jurassic Park
Oct 20, 2009
Book of Eli is one of my favorite films of the year so far. My avatar is my little way of saying that.

Veldaroth

Jul 21, 2009
It's the ELE. If you don't know what it is, then you need to go watch Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog. No seriously, stop what you're doing and go watch it now!

Humiliated Grape

Aug 24, 2009
Mine's a picture my girlfriend made of me, on the side there's a big speech bubble of all the stuff I'm associated with so stuff like Humiliated Grape, The Time Lord Of Cuddling, Walking Scribble and Kitten With A Problem.

Druss the Legend

Jun 6, 2009
Mine is a silhouette of Druss the Legend, a kick ass axe wielding warrior in a couple of books by Heroic Fantasy king, David Gemmell.

BryceN

Nov 23, 2009
I just googled brainstorm on day after I joined the escapist, and I thought this image wuz pimp-tight.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Hubilub said:
It's your worst nightmares!

A NINJA MONKEY!

That hypnotizes you into doing awkward stuff!
Must... Fight... To... Gain... Control... Of... Myself...

Mine is just Ichimaru Gin waving goodbye to the protagonists in Bleach when they reach Soul Society. Though I don't know exactly why I use that one, I'll probably change avatars soon.

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
Composer said:
name and possible site i could find it plzkthnx =D
interspark said:
what anime! what anime!! XD
I know I'm very later replying, buuuuuuuuuut its from Ef - a tale of memories :)

It was quite hard to find, but it's one of the pictures used here:
http://m3.dasaku.net/ef-a-tale-of-memories-series-review-unforgettable-memories/452/

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
I love Lord of the Rings. My avatar is of a painting by fantasy artist John Howe and the painting depicts Morgoth/Melkor, the first Dark Lord to terrorize Middle Earth long before Sauron, and the giant spider Ungoliant (the ancestor of the giant spider Shelob in LOTR) as they poison the Two Trees of Valinor which provided light to the world; one of which was golden like the light of sun and the other silver like the light of the moon. The story occurs in The Silmarillion and is a metaphor for evil wanting to darken and corrupt anything good in the world.

For a bigger picture look here: http://www.theonering.com/images/medialibrary/95tcal_10.jpg

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
It's a picture of a seductive catgirl.I guess that it means that I like catgirls? I have no idea what it means.