What is the most outrageously stupid thing you've ever done?

fudgebo

Jun 8, 2009
-bladerunner- said:
I put a metal bowl in my microwave, started it and THEN read the warning notice telling you not to put metal objects in the microwave. So I started swearing and of course we had friends round with their 2 year old son. He tore off shouting s*** and I was left standing there thinking......... Bugger. In the end I broke the microwave (It was only 2 months old).

Anyway what's the most stupid thing you've ever done, I'll be looking for the worst.

Magical Hans

Dec 10, 2008
Wow i dont know where to start...

Last halloween i was at a dress-up party, naturally everyone got quite drunk.

As the night went on, one of my mates went home. A few minutes later i got a phonecall from him and he said; "Dude, i think someones being raped, i'm serious! Go in the direction of my house!".

Since i was drunk i over-reacted and grabbed 2 more of my friends just shouting "Follow me!" in their faces and ran out the door.

We met up with my mate that had called me at a corner of a road. He led us in the direction of the screaming. It wasnt lomg before we saw 2 figures, one pressing the other against a wall while the other screamed.

The four of us(in fancy dress) charged at them and dragged the guy off the girl. The girl looked at us and ran away in tears, meanwhile we proceded to attack the girls attacker. As we were doing this, we were shouting stuff like "Why were you raping her?" at him...

To each shout he would reply "I wasnt raping her!"
Eventually he said the following: "Lads, i wasnt raping her, she's my girlfriend, she's underage and she's crying 'coz she's pregnant!"

We were dumbstruck, we looked at each other and ran in seperate directions.

We came so close to heroism that night : [
lol

fudgebo

Jun 8, 2009
I once drank what i thought was cough medicine...turns out it was some anti bacterial mouth wash, with a giant label saying ,DO NOT INGEST, had to gEt my stomach pumped. Then i bought the Hulk video game... not a good week for me.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
I've done too many stupid things... I don't remember the most stupid.

fudgebo

Jun 8, 2009
I have done many stupid things...this will take a moment of quite reflexion.

lordsandro

Aug 6, 2008
Magical Hans said:

As the night went on, one of my mates went home. A few minutes later i got a phonecall from him and he said; "Dude, i think someones being raped, i'm serious! Go in the direction of my house!".

Since i was drunk i over-reacted and grabbed 2 more of my friends just shouting "Follow me!" in their faces and ran out the door.

We met up with my mate that had called me at a corner of a road. He led us in the direction of the screaming. It wasnt lomg before we saw 2 figures, one pressing the other against a wall while the other screamed.

The four of us(in fancy dress) charged at them and dragged the guy off the girl. The girl looked at us and ran away in tears, meanwhile we proceded to attack the girls attacker. As we were doing this, we were shouting stuff like "Why were you raping her?" at him...

Eventually he said the following: "Lads, i wasnt raping her, she's my girlfriend, she's underage and she's crying 'coz she's pregnant!"

lol
Don't allow the reality to stop you from being a hero. Dress up and go beat up the old crone across the street for trying to take over the world. :D

manicfoot

Apr 16, 2008
I bought Mech Commander aaaages ago and put it down when I got home and forgot where I put it :S Never found it. Can't believe I actually managed to lose a game after owning it for about 3 minutes heh.

Saluce

May 20, 2009
Hmmm...
Running across a road without looking, remeber seeing the headlight, then sitting up in the middle of the road =/
Climbing a cliff face on a wet day in wellies (almost fell XD)
Jumped across a gap between two shed and went through the second roof ^^

These all done sober o_O I don't think i should start drinking¬¬

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Easily the most outrageously stupid thing I continue to do, is to committ those seemingly insignificant small mistakes over and over again ad infinitum.

EDIT: I apologise, I'm in a bad mood.

-bladerunner-

Dec 22, 2008
GoldenRaz said:
Once when I was very angry I kicked a random bag with all the power I could muster.
Little did I know there were two bowling balls inside it...
Ha Ha! That's a good one, is you're foot okay? I have kicked many a bag to discover that it had many sharp of heavy objects in, the results weren't entertaining.

Redlac

Dec 12, 2007
I once licked my finger and put it into a light bulb socket to see what would happen. To this day I've no idea why I did that. >.>

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
Magical Hans said:

lol
you sir are a true hero, dont listen to anyone else xD that made me lol.
for me, probably getting a little too rat arsed abroad and spewing across a restaurant table, the guys dint seem to fussed either :) oh and i walked into a lampost 3 days in a row (the same lamppost)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
I once managed to destroy the shower door, bathroom mirror and toilet seat in the space 2 seconds. Most awkward fall ever.

The caretaker got a good laugh out of it though...

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
-bladerunner- said:
GoldenRaz said:
Once when I was very angry I kicked a random bag with all the power I could muster.
Little did I know there were two bowling balls inside it...
Ha Ha! That's a good one, is you're foot okay? I have kicked many a bag to discover that it had many sharp of heavy objects in, the results weren't entertaining.
Cracked my big toe, barely a millimeter from breaking it. The foot was completely okay otherwise, thank you very much.

How is it like to kick something sharp?

Theissen

Jan 8, 2008
I have a couple of episodes...

I was on my way home on my bicycle after visiting a friend. It was late and the town I live in USUALLY don't have much traffic at night. I'm a good biker. I follow the rules and don't do wrong. The roads I take don't have much traffic either. Except this one road with a really small roundabout on my route.

I wanted to get home fast so I didn't really bother looking for cars, so I just drove over the middle. Usually you can hear if any cars are coming. This time I didn't hear it until it was too late. A car came from my right but LUCKILY saw my misdeed and reacted fast enough. I had to brake really hard while still in the middle. I felt really stupid afterwards. It could easily have gone really wrong.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another very stupid thing I did is something I regret every day. My favourite sport is volleyball and I'm fairly good at it. At the time, I was training my smash because I had some trouble with it but I was getting better every training.

Then this one time at work, we were a couple of boys doing boy stuff. One of them asked if anyone of us could do pushups while upside down. "Of course I can!" So I proceeded in trying to do it but I dislocated my right shoulder horribly. I didn't know at the time, though, and I probably tore some ligaments, too.

From then on I probably dislocated my shoulder every 2 trainings and I had to take several weeks of break after each dislocation because my shoulder was hurting for several weeks. Each time I was able to get my shoulder back in position. Sometimes it was easy, sometimes it was hard and really hurt. Each time, though, I was unable to use my shoulder for weeks.

After 15+ dislocations, I had surgery. August 20., 2008. Convalescence was about 6 months (meaning this February) before I could use my shoulder 100 %. Otherwise I might damage the ligaments. While I'm overly happy I had surgery, my doctor told me that I had damaged the head of the humerus because of my many dislocations which might cause my shoulder to freeze if in extreme angles - something required in many sports. Therefore he advised me not to play volleyball again. Or any other sports that involved the shoulder such as handball, badminton, tennis, throwing etc. So goodbye to the only sport I really liked. I'm going to try to build my muscles around my shoulder, though, and eventually try some volleyball.

BUT I absolutely hate the fact that I'm scared to use my shoulder for anything now. And I have to live with this for the rest of my life. I'm scared that I will dislocate it again. I just hate the sound, the vibrations a dislocation creates in the whole body. And when you push it back into location, argh. It's disgusting and I get the creeps just thinking about it.

All this suffering and discomfort for 5 seconds of foolishness, I hate myself for it. Even more so because I have a twin brother who has NO problems with his shoulder. It makes me face all the things I will never do. Every day.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
Well, when my sister was born a couple years ago, I went to the food court in the hospital (no, this was not the stupidest thing). Anywho, on my way back to the room, I accidentally walked in on another woman breast-feeding her baby. I bolted down the hall as fast as I could (I was 9) and made it to the actual room. Another time I walked in on my cousin and his wife, uh, bumping uglies. Again, I bolted out of the room and hid under a blanket (yep, I was 9). I'm surprised I'm not scarred for life...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
shophius said:
Went to meet a guy a met on the internet 500 miles away from home. On a beach. Bye bye virginity.
Wow. Did anything ever come of it, relationship wise?

Magical Hans said:

lol
Bloody hell, you are officially awesome. Can I have your autograph? If only you'd stumbled across a real crime rather than a pretend one...

Inmate13 said:
I once ate a piece of broken glass thinking it was weed

...feel free to ask me for the whole story, but really I think that's all that needs to be said
Just plain wow. Again. Of course, if you were in such a state that you thought broken glass was weed, then I don't think weed could have affected you anyway...

As for me, I downed a concoction consisting of various alcoholic beverages including cider, lager and vodka, tomato sauce, tabasco sauce and chilli powder, among other things. It tasted pretty vile, though I think I became a legend that night among my flatmates...