What is the nastiest, most disgusting drink you ever had?

brtshstel

Dec 16, 2008
My neighbor gave me this shot called a "prairie fire" which is a few drops of pepper sauce and tequila. It made me hurl. What have you had?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Rockstar energy drink mixed with Kiwi Strawberry carbonated water. Uggh... so horrible.

IrishBerserker

Oct 6, 2009
Probably....milk, I mean just think about where it comes from.

Seirously though, a "Vodka Twister", tasted like Buckley's Cough Syrup.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Most alcohols I've tried. Margaritas taste like salty, alcoholic Mountain Dew, vodka tastes like nothing but makes my throat burn, beer tastes horrible...

For non-alcoholic, I once mixed a drink of orange juice, fruit punch, salt, pepper, and tabasco sauce. I relive the memory in my nightmares.

z0nbie

Jan 20, 2009
my friends dared me to do a 2oz shot of left over taco grease when we had a "mexican" themed party... they said it was disgusting ... i kinda wanted them to dare me again ... it was delicious lol

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
SecondmateFlint said:
Any kind of alcohol, beer especially. Also that Pepsi Blue a couple years back.
Spoken like someone who never tried Pepsi Red. At least Pepsi Blue tasted kinda like melted slurpee. Pepsi Red...well, guess what the red was.

Cinnamon.

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
Custom health blend at my old job, it tasted like blended wheat grass that had chia seeds in it. It's the only time something that I've eaten/drank made me hurl.

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
The Sniffer.

The name should be enough to indicate that this alcholic beverage isn't actually drunk, but set on fire for a brief moment, extinguished and the gaseous alcohol then sniffed through the nose.

Hits bloodstream almost instantly and the nasal blood vessels are almost directly connected to the main arteries going to brain.

I've taken that drink once, I was hurling 5 minutes later despite being only midly buzzed before it. Never again.

DoctorNick

Oct 31, 2007
Well, it wasn't MEANT to be a drink, but gather round' children and I shall tell the tale anyway.

So my Mom use to buy the little metal cans of Hershey's syrup, I don't even know if they make them anymore but I digress. One day there was what appeared to be a can of the chocolate confection sitting by the kitchen sink already opened. Me being a trusting fool of the tender age of nine I did what any child would do giving the opportunity, I picked up that can and took a nice deep swig of it.

That was, as they say, a mistake.

See as it turns out the can had been empty that morning, and my dear sweet mother had dumped the grease from the bacon fried for breakfast into the empty vessel.

The words 'Projectile Vomiting' barely describe what happened then, but sufficed to say I from that point onwards made sure to check the contents of ANY opaque food container rather than simply trusting it.

SecondmateFlint

Nov 24, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
SecondmateFlint said:
Any kind of alcohol, beer especially. Also that Pepsi Blue a couple years back.
Spoken like someone who never tried Pepsi Red. At least Pepsi Blue tasted kinda like melted slurpee. Pepsi Red...well, guess what the red was.

Cinnamon.
Whoa! That just seems like a bad marketing plan. I don't think I could ever try that.

Doctor Robert

Dec 12, 2009
Broke a milkshake machine, blended vanilla, coffee, strawberry, and chocalate together. Drank 2 glasses before I realized something was wrong. Still remember the taste vividly.