What is the nastiest, most disgusting drink you ever had?

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Red Bull Cola. In spite of the fact that I genuinely like the taste of Red Bull, this stuff is so nasty I couldn't finish more than half a can.

Also, I've never tried it myself, but I hear that a brand of schnapps called 99 Bananas is downright awful.

PxDn Ninja

Jan 30, 2008
Some Coke product from South America I think it was. It was at the Coke Museum in Atlanta and they have special brands from around the world. This was made from some bitter nut that was native to that land and almost made me vomit.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
A shot in a bar of 1/2 Wray and Nephews and 1/2 Tequila. That was beyond evil.

A shit mix after a drinking game I had to down was (in various proportions). rum, vodka, jagermeister, cider, beer, alco-pop, milk, water and some tabasco. If you were wondering...OH YES I was sick!

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Eatbugs said:
RebellionXXI said:
Red Bull Cola. In spite of the fact that I genuinely like the taste of Red Bull, this stuff is so nasty I couldn't finish more than half a can.

Also, I've never tried it myself, but I hear that a brand of schnapps called 99 Bananas is downright awful.
Dude! I love red bull cola! It's like an astro turf smoothie, it's awesome. 8D
I think I am the only one that does.
Astro Turf Smoothie? You get knocked down a lot playing football, or something? :p

As for the Red Bull Cola, I guess it wasn't really all that bad. I can see how someone might have a taste for it. Still, it's not going to be something I drink on a regular basis.

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
This was a drink I had the first time I got drunk it consisted of:
Stella Artois
Vodka
White Wine
Blackcurrant Juice
Orange Juice

I downed the pint in one and to this day i still cant really drink any of those things, though I've gotten over the fact the vodka was in there.

Other than that, only other 2 drinks i hate are those that contain Gin and Tequila.

brtshstel

Dec 16, 2008
Pimppeter2 said:
My friends and I boiled Some sort of alcohol to bump up the Proof level in it and drank it.

Tasted like straight up rubbing alcohol. But man we got hammered.
How is that possible? Alcohol evaporates at a lower temperature than water. If anything, it should have made is softer and not harder. Did that really happen or are you just making stuff up?

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
brtshstel said:
Pimppeter2 said:
My friends and I boiled Some sort of alcohol to bump up the Proof level in it and drank it.

Tasted like straight up rubbing alcohol. But man we got hammered.
How is that possible? Alcohol evaporates at a lower temperature than water. If anything, it should have made is softer and not harder. Did that really happen or are you just making stuff up?
I don't know exactly what he did. But he put the alcohol in a tea thing and heated it up. Then we put some honey in it and drank it. It tasted like ass Like drinking a chemical.

Lord of Maggots

Dec 24, 2009
Con Carne said:
Lord of Maggots said:
Con Carne said:
Moxy......:shudders::

I'm sorry for the doubble post but MY GOODNESS MAN!!! Moxy is amazing! Why is it that only Me, My grandfather, and My friend Joseph the only people I know who enjoys moxy???
Sorry lol. A good friend of mine loves the stuff. He offered me a sip and it was like carbonated coffee with a splash of coke. I hate coffee so I pretty much felt the same way about Moxy. I always felt that no one born after 1970 should like Moxy anyway. It's just one of those "old time drinks." Good example.....no offense, is your grandfather. lol.
But I at least had the guts to try it before banning it from my list of tasty beverages.

It's deffinitally an old mans drink. It was made for the hardest working men of the hardest working generation!!! haha.