What is the nastiest, most disgusting drink you ever had?

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
A rather piculiar concotion of Jack Daniels, tequilla, Orange lucozade and some grapefruit and lime diluiting juice needless to say that was one experiance enough for a lifetime no more mixing bets >_>

Ben Jamin

Apr 15, 2009
The blood of a highborn virgin. Isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Seriously though milk and orange juice. Drank it on a dare and almost threw up.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Dr Pepper. Without a doubt. A kid was passing it around in class, and laughing at everyone's face. I checked the ingredients, there is a small amount of acid. Not citric acid. Bad acid. Can't remember what, I think it started with "h". Can anyone help?

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
It doesn't have a name, other than shitmix.

Forfeit drinks are the worst.
Kitacular said:
A remember a drink I once made to force myself ill, to get me off school.

Shampoo mixed with water, mouthwash added afterwards, then drop a bar of soap in whilst drinking.

It worked! I got myself 3 days off for that.
Was anything mentioned about the amount of bubbles pouring from your mouth? Or did they just casually think that's what comes with whatever illness you had?

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
I actaully quite like Jagerbomber, mainly because you wash it down with the red bull after taking the shot.

I hate fizzy water, and they love that stuff on mainland Europe, seriously, why? It is disgusting.

Khyrador

Jul 2, 2008
The 'Zombie'.
So sweet and thick you could feel your brain being turned into cheese with every sip :S

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Tesco value vodka drunk from a pound land water pistol.

The plastic taste some how leached into the already horrible taste that is very cheap vodka. ON the plus side a friend and I got quite proficient at shooting vodka across the room and into people's mouths

properturnip

Mar 30, 2009
My friend brought back some home brew white brandy from South Africa, his brother makes it in a barn somewhere It definitely burnt better than it tasted!

bloob

Feb 10, 2008
Fritzle flatliner, a shot of vodka, tequila and jagermeister all in one glass.

Also comes with an option of topping it up with wine which makes it taste even worse which i didn't think would have been possible.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Well, when I was young I had to drink this god-awful medicine every day for about a month for some reason (I forget why), but I guess that doesn't really count.

I think it would have to be this bottled water I was given for a car journey. I was told it was fresh water that would be ok to drink, and indeed it looked pretty clear. It turned out however that it had been sitting in the same bottle in the car for almost 6 months, and it tasted absolutely vile.

*shudder*

ezeroast

Jan 25, 2009
The other night i had a kind of long island iced tea i guess, Tequila, Scotch, some sour apple liquor, gin, brandy and ice.
God it was nasty, i was playing left4dead and forgot it was straight, between deaths i grabbed it and took a massive swig... GGrrrrr nasty

We had a party at my place the night before and these were all the leftovers

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
something called "Jarra Loca" (closely translated as Crazy Jar) do yourself a favor and if you come to Argentina, NEVER ask for it.

Ridley200

Jun 9, 2008
Pararaptor said:
Ridley200 said:
Pararaptor said:
Sprite & Southern Comfort.
DON'T. EVER. TRY. IT.
Kidding right?

So-co & Lemonade is "my" drink. Pretty much one of the few things i could drink all night. It's weak, yet very tasty.
You sicken me.
Are you sure we're talking about the same thing here...? Unless you hate lemonade, which is pretty much all it ends up tasting like if it's mixed correctly...
But meh, to each their own.
I suppose on topic, it'd have to be anything with the prefix "jaeger". Never good.
Also, vodka martini's. Don't know how Bond could even fictionally just gulp them. Love gin martini's though.

Bato

Oct 18, 2009
Anyone remember that code red mountain dew?
Tasted like liquid ass in a bottle.

Kielgasten

Oct 12, 2009
AjimboB said:
Anything with Gin. God how I hate Gin.

Seriously, I can drink anything else straight. Tequila, Vodka, Rum, Brandy, Scotch, all completely fine. Gin on the other hand, makes my tastebuds cry.
That, and Bloody Mary *shudder*