What is the Origin of your Username or Avatar?

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
I was trying to think of a really cool username something Heroic and unquie.

So i looked outside and saw a Tree then added a Z for style and i got

Trezz i scrapped it and then thought of Trezu

MY Avatar is about me fighting against my night mares

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Avatar: "well, I like mass effect 2, so I'll use this."

Username: "hm, I need a user name for my ps3 that really stands out................ lemon lime. BUT in leet speak."

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
Wow theres a lot of fancy names and pics out there

Mines simple : ) Kirkby is my actual second name and my avatar was chosen cause 1) thats my favourite xkcd comic and 2) i have strong connections to science = P It made sense, simple but still good i feel

GBlair88

Jan 10, 2009
My name is Gary Blair and I was born in 1988. My avatar relates to an entry on Skippys list about someone being detained by airport security for wearing a t-shirt with an arabic slogan and my avatar supposedly says bacon!

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
My name is taken from the Sky Eats Airplane song "She Is Just A Glitch". I originally used I Am Just A Glitch, but it was to long for a few sites, so I shortened it.

Avatar is a Heartagram. My favorite band is HIM.

Shuswah_Noir

Nov 20, 2009
When I was little we had a black cat named 'Shuswah' (I don't know where my parents got it from, cause I can't find any record of it being a word outside where I've used it). And 'Noir' is French for black (for anyone who wasn't aware)..

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
At the time I was playing Devil May Cry 4 and watching Death Note. I was playing on Dante Must Die mode, so I just put the two together, replacing Dante with Kira. I never really hated the character, I just thought it sounded cool. It does make some fans happy, and others fairly pissed. The brackets are just there to look cool, since it looked kinda plain on its own.

As for my avatar, it's from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. I found the .gif on a different site, and just added the star (Which is currently the March Mayhem Ms.) to it to make it look like she's shooting a beam from her eye, hence my custom title "Kira Beam"

Squeaky

Mar 6, 2010
My name i thought i made up, turns out its a real normal name people use in koera i think.

My Avatar is from Battletech/MechWarrior and is the embelm for Clan Ghost Bear.

Socks and Shoes

Mar 11, 2011
I picked socks and shoes because the ones I thought of at the moment were taken. I picked my avatar (the knight templar logo) because I think it looks cool.

Tynermeister

Feb 10, 2011
Avater: Dr. Hobo from the VG Cats webcomic.

Name: Tyner (my name) + Jagermeister (google it) = Tynermeister

darklinkjf

Jan 13, 2007
As a child (and even now) I have always loved playing Zelda games.
There was something interesting about Dark Link when I first saw him in the Water Temple.
And that's where my name comes from. And then my initials follow afterward.

MY avatar is Yayoi Takatsuki from THE iDOLM@STER.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
My name is from this song

And my Avatar is the main character of The World God Only Knows (baist manga evar)

Dec 14, 2009
My username is the name of a sword from the Symphony of Ages series of books by Elizabeth Haydon.

My avatar is Amaterasu Okami (from the game Okami), origin of all that is good and mother to us all.

the_carrot

Nov 8, 2007
I'm a ginger, hence; the carrot.

Avatar is an album cover I really love, it's a little hard to see because it's so small here, but someone old enough might recognize it.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Username- A made up name I use on this online game. While I did plan the first name, it turn out the game needed a surname/ secondary name so I randomly thought of that as it blend the overall name nicely.

Avatar- I pretty much got into MLP FiM and I need a new image to replace my dull image (my character face from the same online game mention above). I went through a few MLP images and gif and this one struck out since I know how popular she is like on Youtube. I think the gif is cute and had a nice colour so I chose that as my new gif (althought I now seen more people on this site using it as their avatar so I may get a new one soon).

Geeky Anomaly

Feb 19, 2011
Name: I was born in '83, I remember a good chunk of the 80's despite being very young; and I love 80's music. It just has a distinct sound to it that is easily identifiable. 80's are my favorite decade thus far.

Avatar: I like House, I share some character qualities with him. The photo-shopped image I found looked like a cross between House and a frog. I liked it.