What is the WORST GAME you have played on a next gen console?

Vladamir69

Dec 18, 2008
do we have to do next gen. while im here i have to say that the biggest disappointment for me must have been Rainbow six 2

Meado

Apr 27, 2008
I'm gonna say Two Worlds. Played the first room and realised how shit it was. I only completed it because I'm stubborn.

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
Baby Tea said:
Two Worlds.
If games had an IQ, Two Worlds would be brain-dead. Worst.
Only game to date i have been asked to return within the week i bought it.

TopHatTim

Nov 8, 2008
Vampire rain...the worst game i've ever played in my entire life. you couldnt even kill anything for the first part of the game

KasaiAisu

Jul 22, 2008
The WORST game? hmm...

Pokemon Puzzle League for the N64. I know lots of people liked that game (possibly why its on the Wii Virtual Console) but i really couldnt stand it.

KasaiAisu

Jul 22, 2008
*re-reads topic title*

Well it still counts because its on the Wii Virtual Console? Maybe? =D

If that doesnt count, then Kameo for the 360. NEVER play it.

Fenring

Sep 5, 2008
The worst game I've played through is Full Auto, it was fun, but only because of how bad it was. The worst demo was a demo of Eragon I got on a disk from OXM.

Jack_the_Ripper

Dec 25, 2008
Seriously, I think everyone tries to be a bit too harsh. I mean, yeah, Army of Two had a very lame predictable story, and the AI was, to put it lightly, stupid, but the core game mechanics were solid. I played through most of the game with my friend and we had quite a bit of fun. Solid gunplay, interesting coop portions(except the parachute sniping, that's just.... bad...), mixed with decent graphics, and a really odd dark humor to it(think the Penny Arcade "When not to fist pound" web comic) made a reasonably enjoyable experience.
Another one that's a little rough is Dark Sector. Story was really poorly told, the graphics were bad(he looked like a cabbage patch kid at times!!!) on a technical and artistic level, but the sheer brutallity of it is simple to enjoy. Not worth $60, but I got it for $15 and had fun decapitating people.
I mean, there are bad games(Bullet Witch, Bomberman{seriously? No one mentioned this???}), and there are not very good games. Learn to distinguish fella's.

Oh, and GTA... seriously??? Seriously???! Oscar calibur story alone makes it good and it's not like the gameplay was horrible. They moved away from customization pushes because they wanted to make something incredible rather than just "fun". I had fun with previous GTA's, but this is really the only one to deserve signifigant praise.

Mahogany Slide

Dec 25, 2008
Baby Tea said:
Two Worlds.
I definitely agree with you. A trained monkey would get tired of this game. I only ever watched my friend play it. I would describe it as a banging your head against the wall, wrapped around straight jacket funny farm, knock off of Oblivion.

RyantheLion

Mar 7, 2008
Baby Tea said:
Two Worlds.
yeah that was bad luckily I only rented it but the worst game I bought was Too Human worst 60 bucks I ever spent.