What is/was your least favorite subject in school?

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
What was your least favorite subject in school and why?

Mine would have to be math. I've never been all that good with numbers. I can do basic math and maybe a little bit of fractions. Other than that though I'm kind of struggling.

What about you guys?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Any science that isn't Biology. I'm not any good at it. :/

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
I actually am liking all my classes this year, all the teachers are great and I am doing well in all my subjects. But I used to dread French with a passion, teacher was fine, but I just did not care to learn French in the first place, now Arabic on the other had; that would be cool.

Mikaze

Mar 23, 2008
English. It would almost be tolerable if we were actually taught english, but the postmodernist bullshit they pass off as a subject can go fuck itself.

Apr 19, 2010
Economics. Not because it was too hard or that the subject itself is really boring, its just that I learned everything the year before in a business class and everyone else in the class is an idiot.

Rolling 20

Jan 1, 2009
Mathematics. Every other subject held some sort of interest and had some sort of point to it. Mathematics just, didn't. I appreciate the knowledge I gained, but I didn't retain it. I could solve complex integrations when I left high school. Now I can barely figure out basic calculus.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
I hated art. I got a 2C (the only level after a U (ungraded)) probably because the teacher felt pitty on me because I worked hard. But lets not beat around the buh, my drawings are shite. I can only draw stick men and even they are dodgy. I think the main reason I hated it so much was that I was never happy with what I ended up with. Sure people would say it looked alright but I would point out things that I found were wrong or didn't match what I wanted in my head.

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
I dropped Science, Geography and Maths so I didn't really have a subject I hated, though I did hate school in general. Lets just say school.

Mikaze

Mar 23, 2008
Banana Phone Man said:
I hated art. I got a 2C (the only level after a U (ungraded)) probably because the teacher felt pitty on me because I worked hard. But lets not beat around the buh, my drawings are shite. I can only draw stick men and even they are dodgy. I think the main reason I hated it so much was that I was never happy with what I ended up with. Sure people would say it looked alright but I would point out things that I found were wrong or didn't match what I wanted in my head.
I feel your pain, this is precisely why I refused to have anything to do with the subject as soon as possible.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Either anything math related, or French.

And because of budget cuts, I need to waste my time in an after school program taking it...

Ask

Feb 27, 2010
Math is the only subject I had trouble with. It wasn't that it was boring, I'm just not very good at it. XD

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Mikaze said:
Banana Phone Man said:
I feel your pain, this is precisely why I refused to have anything to do with the subject as soon as possible.
I've stopped doing art but the funny thing is that I can never seem to get away from it within other subjects. History is a good example, I have to draw regular mind maps.

How the hell am I meant to use them to remember stuff and secondly how them hell am I going to draw those. You need to use pictures to help you remember stuff but I can't draw. THe history teachers don't seem to get that the reason I chose history was because I enjoyed it. So why the hell am I still doing art!? If I wanted to do art I would have taken art. Urgh, never mind.