what is yahtzee's best review

Chefodeath

Dec 31, 2009
wkim564 said:
Wolfenstein. He does it as a limerick, can't say no to good poetry.
Apparently you haven't seen good poetry then...

nah it was pretty good.

OT: Hmm, kind of feel like a kid in a candy shop here, I really can't think of one that just strikes me as flatout best. I guess I'll go with COD 4 just because it was the first one I ever saw and thus, seems to stick out to me most nostalgically.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Duke Nukeman Forever was hilarious, as was wolfenstien. I can't remember what review but the best line though would still be "It's like sticking you dick in a pudding, it may well be perfectly good pudding and you could spend all afternoon arguing that but no-one is going to eat because YOU STUCK YOUR DICK IN IT!"

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
He doesn't have any good reviews, really.

He does have a lot of funny videos mind, they seem to resemble reviews sometimes.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Most accurate: Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Funniest: Resident Evil 5.

Best line: "Dick in a pudding."

All very subjective of course.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Halo Wars is my favorite, with Alpha Protocol in a close second. Both have some great lines thrown in.

GotMalkAvian

Feb 4, 2009
I'm particularly fond of his Army of Two review. I don't usually find gay jokes funny, but he just managed to cram so many in there...

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Mailbag. Reviewing viewer mail is always awesome. He earned my adoration that day.

KarlMonster

Mar 10, 2009
Half-Life 2/The Orange Box

He wasn't overly kind to HL2, but absolutely wanked over Portal.

There's got to be something great about a reviewer who only really likes 3 things.

Wait a minute... did I just say Yahtzee Croshaw = Simon Cowell?

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Funniest: Condemned 2 [A review he hasn't been able to top comedy wise IMO]
Best: Silent Hill 2 [He was pretty critical of his favorite game ever despite his love for it, and I respected that.]

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I always liked his Sonic Unleashed review. He just hated that game so much, his jokes were cruel, evil, funny and great.

DaysBefore

Dec 7, 2010
My first was Airstrikes 2: Hooray for Airstrikes, and as such is by far my favorite. All of them make my spit Cheerios on my computer monitor though, so it's a bit of a moot point.