What is your biggest pet peave?

Dr. Feelgood

Jul 13, 2010
What is your biggest pet peave? Mine has to be mouth breathers. Seriously. You have a nose. Use it.

Cmichaels

Jul 14, 2010
People who ***** on Facebook. Deal with your problems in person, or at least a message.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
People harming children. I can generally keep my temper or at least direct it so that I'm not going off on someone, but the moment I see someone harming a child is the moment I start breaking shit.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
I naturally have a pet peeve against anyone who doesn't show their potential when I know its there, or wastes it.

Well... That, or those stupid "would you do this to a this if someone payed you this much?" questions.

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
The term 'pet peeve'. It sounds horrible. Just saying it to myself makes me shudder. Peeve should not be a word. If it is personal to you, it should not be a pet. I need to lie down.

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
Obnoxiously loud music/television/people/anything and commercials/advertising. I don't want to buy your shit, can't buy your shit, and never fucking will.

...And here is where I return to being civil. Happy holidays.

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
Kakashi on crack" post="18.253323.9427200 said:
I naturally have a pet peeve against anyone who doesn't show their potential when I know its there, or wastes it.
Thats funny because one of my pet peeves is people seeing potential that isn't there.

My biggest pet peeve is probably people knowing "facts" that aren't true.

thedeathscythe

Aug 6, 2010
I hate to be a dick but people that don't use the search bar. I've posted in 2 or 3 topics just like this and searching pet peeve brings up a topic. Sure, it hasn't been used in almost 2 months but I thought you were supposed to search before making a new topic?

Other than that, I hate it when people say "I could of done that." Could of? What the fuck does that mean? Do you really mean 'could have'? For some reason I also hate it when people say "I lost my temper". I Just have this feeling that you gained a temper, and lost your cool. When you lose your temper, you were pissed and now you're cooled off again, but maybe that's just me. I have a ton of things based on people typing or speaking in weird ways.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
People slacking off at work. Especially my work, because I always have to cover for them.

Some people are just fucking useless, and it infuriates me to no end.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
xdom125x said:
Kakashi on crack said:
Thats funny because one of my pet peeves is people seeing potential that isn't there.
It's not one of those "ohh, you have so much potential" teacher kind of moments, I mean like those people who are really smart, but choose to skip and smoke weed, and when given the opportunity to make stuff up they ignore it, or the ones who let others copy off of them even though they have some great works.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Cmichaels said:
People who ***** on Facebook. Deal with your problems in person, or at least a message.
BUT THAT'S THE POINT OF FACEBOOK! FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML

Ahem, gentlemen. Probably subtitles, it drives me crazy when a movie doesn't have 'em. Then again, I have heaps of pet peeves so there are probably worse.

Zorpheus

Aug 19, 2009
My biggest gripe is with people who are passive-aggressive. They won't say crap about you to your face but then they go talk negatively about you to other people. Eventually, they might unload on you all the crap you supposedly did wrong all at once, completely blindsiding you who, up until now, thought everything was cool.

If you think I'm doing something wrong, say it up front. Don't keep me guessing or let me get the wrong idea. It's all the fault of these people why I'm so damn paranoid in social situations these days.

nico74

Feb 11, 2007
Hearing people pop their gum. I literally wish harm onto them and their parents for not teaching them it it rude to chew gum.

Jacking

Dec 24, 2010
Kaboose the Moose said:
American phonetic spelling! I mean seriously, there is a 'u' in colour!
Agreed.

Also, people who talk with their mouth full - it sounds petty, but it really does irk me.