What is your favorite Anime?

Jang

Mar 21, 2009
murphy7801 said:
Ergo proxy
I don't mean to disrespect your opinion at all, but why?
I am asking out of curiousity since I liked it myself, but I have no idea why I liked it. It was up untill meditation 20 before I realised I loved this show. Untill then I had only been watching because I was driven insane by the fact that I couldn't create an opinion about the show.

So the qustion I hope you can answeat is: why?

P.S: As a side note, I have seen the Meditaion 23 five times now. Vincent's last words still gives me chills!

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Jang said:
murphy7801 said:
Ergo proxy
I am asking out of curiousity since I liked it myself, but I have no idea why I liked it. It was up untill meditation 20 before I realised I loved this show. Untill then I had only been watching because I was driven insane by the fact that I couldn't create an opinion about the show.

P.S: As a side note, I have seen the Meditaion 23 five times now. Vincent's last words still gives me chills!
Felt the same way about it and still not sure what to make of it really, I enjoyed it definently and it was interesting but I have no idea why. There was proctically no continuation after the first few episodes/ending but the situation and characters were compelling enough to keep me interested, I hounestly think they had no where to go with it they had an interesting premice, and a good ending sorted but the story had no flesh so they just said fuck it, we have this big desert world and cool characters roll with whatever you can think of.

ToChaos

May 27, 2009
Baccano!
Darker than Black
Soul Eater
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Akagi
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
One Piece
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Miyazaki's Films
Excel Saga
Mushishi

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
my favorite anime is called Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann (probably spelled wrong) i like anime because its original, not like the stuff america is putting out these days

Sanaj

Mar 20, 2009
My Top Ten Favourite Animes (In alphabetical order)

Chrno Crusade
Cowboy Bebop (Anime series and the Movie)
Fullmetal Alchemist (2003 Anime and 2002 Manga)
Ghost in the Shell (SAC 1, 2 and the first Movie)
Grave of the Fireflies (Movie)
Kino no tabi ~the Beautiful World~
Mononoke Hime (Movie)
Noir
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (2006 Anime)
Trigun

blipblop

May 21, 2009
Last Exile
Ergo Proxy
samurai champloo
Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
Berserk
Princess mononoke
Howl's Moving Castle
Hellsing
Totoro
Spirited away, yeah well all studio ghibli movies!
Ghost in the shell, yeah I know it´s a given but still great movie

Lazy Lemon

Mar 24, 2008
Paranoia Agent.

Although Serial Experiments Lain, Cowboy Bebop and Ghost In The Shell definitely deserve a mention.

sora100100

Mar 5, 2009
Naruto, Bleach, Deathnote, Inuyasha, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Elfin Lied among others.

I have a wide taste, from kiddie to tittie.

XD

Oct 9, 2008
Well, I'm mainly stuck into the mainstream ones;

Bleach
Naruto
Deathnote
One Piece
Full Metal Alchemist

I do have actually tastes all over the place aswell:
Digimon
Dragonball
Beyblade
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Zombie Loan
World Embryo

I usually try and get into a new one each month to fulfill my needs

fudgebo

Jun 8, 2009
In no particular order
Akira (obviously)
perfect blue
spriggan
howls moving castle
princess mononoke
street fighter( only because its street fighter)
BESERK
neon genesis evengellion (movies and series)
elfen lied
AD police

I hate ghost in the shell

murphy7801

Apr 12, 2009
Nmil-ek said:
Jang said:
murphy7801 said:
Ergo proxy

Felt the same way about it and still not sure what to make of it really, I enjoyed it definently and it was interesting but I have no idea why. There was proctically no continuation after the first few episodes/ending but the situation and characters were compelling enough to keep me interested, I hounestly think they had no where to go with it they had an interesting premice, and a good ending sorted but the story had no flesh so they just said fuck it, we have this big desert world and cool characters roll with whatever you can think of.
I liked it from the start it leaves alot to the imagination and were the story will go next series. Also well written character alot reasons.
Its not most peoples cup of tea but hit the spot from the word go (help that I have read or studied alot the history its based on) cant wait for the second series.

Tesgami

Mar 22, 2009
Well, my favorites lately have been Ghost Hunt, xxxHolic, and D. Gray Man.
And why anime, well, they can be cartoony without being childish... usually...

The Cake Is A Lie

Jun 27, 2009
Neon Genesis Evangelion, Key The Metal Idol, Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze, Ergo Proxy, Chobits, Wolf's Rain and Fushigi Yuugi.

I just can't bring myself to like Elfen Lied no matter how much I try =(