What is your favorite OLD PC game?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
JodaSFU said:

Transport Tycoon Deluxe. I've wasted a lot of hours of my childhood on that game.

Edit:
Also: Commander Keen, Raptor, Command & Conquer, The Incredible Machine and Wolfenstein 3D
oh hell ya, I loved me some transport tycoon, damn I played the hell out of that game

Jacklin

Dec 10, 2008
When I was 8 I played Star wars Pit Droids... But one time It got really scratched so I could not play it any more.
I still never beat it too, does any body know a link where I can find a torrent or something for it?

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
AC10 said:
Raptor: Call of the Shadows
I'm glad I'm not the only person who's heard of this game.

Anyway: 10 years ('99): UT.
15 years ('94): X-Com or Master of Orion.

nisman

Apr 16, 2009
Deplobius said:
The old Sierra games are still my personal favorite games... Quest for Glory, Space Quest, King's Quest, Police Quest, Laura Bow. Ah, the good old days.
you forgot lesurie suit larry
hes so funny

El Taco the Rogue

Feb 16, 2009
Not that old, but- Jedi Academy, Lemmings, Grim Fandango, Age of Kings, Age of Mythology, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Baldurs gate 2

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
i have to say HOMM3. the graphics were beautiful for its time (1998), the gameplay was awesome, and its sequels kicked ass. too bad no one knew about them, and their campaigns were fucking hard.

HOMM3 will always be in my heart *sniff*

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Steve Dark said:
Many of the games mentioned here, but the first proper computer game in my childhood...

God, damn, EPIC.
i loved worms: world party and worms 3d. they were awesome. i never tried the original tho :(

Cesasse

Apr 18, 2009
Oh Alice, I never knew ye.
And how I longed to, to boot. Can't find her no more.

Age of Empires 2
Civ III
Masters of Orion 2