What is your favorite Star Wars game?

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
razor343 said:
I'm not sure if this game is ridiculously obscure or if it's horribly bad and I never saw it but Star Wars: Bounty Hunter anybody? I played it on the PS2 and had lots of fun with it...Sure KOTOR and Battlefront 2 were far superior games but frankly I played Bounty Hunter before those two gems so it holds a special place in my heart.
Don't worry, I really loved that one too.

Also - KotOR-post-Taris
KotOR II-post-Peragus
Episode I: Podracer - I've spent far too many hours on this game over the years.
Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Republic Commando

Herp, and Battlefront 2. Whoops.

I had a lot of fun with Phantom Menace and Jedi Power Battles, but I don't think they're really able to match up to those other titles.

EDIT: Damn, I really liked Rogue Squadron too, but I never played any of the sequels. I guess I'm just a sucker for Star Wars.

So_So_Man

May 2, 2011
I'm allowed to have a 3-way tie between KotoR, Rogue Squadron (1), and Jedi Academy, right?

EDIT: Oops, I forgot Battlefront 2. I guess this is a 4-way tie...

communist dwarf

Oct 17, 2011
Ah the good old fashioned fun of Bounty Hunter. Going around on Coruscant and lighting up every civilian in sight. It was GTA 3 for me since I was like 11 or 12 when I played it.

Nekron_X

Jan 30, 2011
mine was one on the N64...i believe it was called naboo star fighter? where you got to play through different missions with various fighters from all of starwars. from the actual naboo ships, to the x-wing and y-wing. the other ones i've enjoyed have already been mentioned, and i like the game based off of episode 3, if only because you got an alternate ending to the obi-wan/anakin fight, and you could back through the game with all the force powers you unlocked and just go crazy on everything, like using force lightning as anakin and screwing over everything for everyone else.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I loved the space combat in Battlefront 2, I loved KOTOR in its entirety (Although now tends to suffer from old game syndrome) and I love Force Unleashed 1 since it was the first Star Wars game that made The Force (You know, that driving plot point behind Star Wars) feel like a real power instead of some cheap tricks which were ignored for a stronger light sabre.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Sorry Kotor 2 and sorry Kyle Katarn but Tie Fighter still trumps you both.

This thread makes me feel old...again...thanks kids.

Nibblitman

Dec 30, 2010
Jedi Knight and Mysteries of The Sith were the defining games for me. The first time you got to be a jedi and use a lightsaber and force powers, a part of most of the good Starwars games that came after

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
Battlefront 2 so much fun with this one over the years, I still keep my PS2 around just so I can play it

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
Though the KOTOR series was great I have to go with Battlefront II. So many good memories with that game. Even Though it was my friend who owned it, not me.

"Captcha": saucy!

I agree.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Not a huge Star Wars fan, but KotOR really impressed me. Also spent quite a bit of time enjoying Tie Fighter back in the day.