What is your favourite Ben & Jerry Flavour?

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Title pretty is pretty much self explanatory :p What flavour of Ben & Jerry's could you just eat and eat all day?

For me, Cookie Dough and Fossil Fuel are the clear winners xD

I only ask this because at this moment i am currently eating a tub of Cookie Dough, trying to dig the cookie pieces out is always rewarding <3

Answer Away!

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I only like the Cookie Dough one.
I'm not a huge fan of ice-cream and I really hate chocolate ice-cream, so my choices are kind of limited.

Cookie Dough is fucking delicious though. If you have to share a tub of it with me, you have to accept that you aren't getting any of the cookie pieces.

Edit: Also this,

Temple Guard

Nov 2, 2010
Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream. Vanilla ice cream with fudge, caramel, and waffle cone pieces.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Has to be Cookie Dough. Although you've now made me jealous. I want Ben & Jerry's now!

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
We only recently got Ben and Jerrys in Japan, and the line is crazy long, so i will wait until the hype is over to start trying out the flavours...

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012

Americone Dream, because A) it has the endorsement of one of the greatest political minds of our time and B) it's legitimately top 3 flavors of all ice creams for me. Caramel + chocolate + cone = can't miss delicious.

EDIT: ...and now I notice that another denizen of our fair forums has already mentioned this masterpiece of frozen desserts, but that in no way diminishes the taste sensation provided by this product

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Cookie dough, definitely.

And cookies and cream. Do they do that? Not too sure.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
It would have to be Stephen Colbert's flavor as it's the only one from Ben and Jerry that I've had. It's also really damned tasty. I'm a sucker for caramel.

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
JAMAICAN ME CRAZY!

Partly cos it's bloody gorgeous, and partly because I didn't get the joke in the title for AGES so it also makes you think... *cough*I'm just a bit thick alright?*cough*

Also, a note of caution to all you Ben & Jerry fans out there: NEVER buy a ben & Jerry's volcano sundae in a cinema. The hot fudge sauce melted the ice cream and whipped cream before I'd even gotten to my seat leaving my hands covered in gooey ice-cream for the whole film. Again, a bit thick!

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
arc1991 said:
LooK iTz Jinjo said:
Is it bad that I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about?
Wh...WHAT? You have never had Ben and Jery Icecream? o_O
Well, not every country has Ben and Jerry as readily available as it is in America.
I've never had it either.
I'm not sure we have it in Malta, but if it is, it's REALLY expensive.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Any of the ben and jerry's cheesecake flavors from chocolate, strawberry or blueberry UNF SO GOOD.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Hollyday said:
JAMAICAN ME CRAZY!

Partly cos it's bloody gorgeous, and partly because I didn't get the joke in the title for AGES so it also makes you think... *cough*I'm just a bit thick alright?*cough*

Also, a note of caution to all you Ben & Jerry fans out there: NEVER buy a ben & Jerry's volcano sundae in a cinema. The hot fudge sauce melted the ice cream and whipped cream before I'd even gotten to my seat leaving my hands covered in gooey ice-cream for the whole film. Again, a bit thick!
Oh my goodness this brings back bad memories. All my parents ever bought was pineapple flavored desserts it drove me freaking insane! Pineapple icecream, pineapple icepops, pineapple cookies (I don't even know how that's possible!), carrotcake with FUCKING PINEAPPLE in it.

So glad I can have actual variety now.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011

So much deliciousness in one little pint. Fuck, now I want some icecream! D:

In a close second place:

Abrams63j

Jun 15, 2011
Chocolate Therapy for me. I have very simple tastes, and Ben and Jerry's knows how to satisfy that (and any other, really) taste.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Bohemian Raspberry, though they don't sell it here anymore. So of the ones available, I'll go with Nordic Water Peace.