What is your favourite Ben & Jerry Flavour?

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
Froggy Slayer said:
Phish Food. Has to be Phish Food. It's made of pure deliciousness.
This, this right here. Nothing can ever beat the greatness of Phish Food. From the nice chocolate taste with marshmallows to the wee chocolate fishy bits.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Launcelot111 said:

Americone Dream, because A) it has the endorsement of one of the greatest political minds of our time and B) it's legitimately top 3 flavors of all ice creams for me. Caramel + chocolate + cone = can't miss delicious.

EDIT: ...and now I notice that another denizen of our fair forums has already mentioned this masterpiece of frozen desserts, but that in no way diminishes the taste sensation provided by this product
Yes. It really doesn't need a Stephen Colbert of Stephen and the Colberts endorsement, but it has one. It's just really good. It's the only Ben and Jerry's I really like.

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
Cherry Garcia. Cherry Ice cream with cherries and fudge chunks
The Mint Cookie and Banana Split are good too.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
I find Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack to be good. It's a good combination of sweet and salty.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Rawberry101 said:
Dang it. Already been swooped thrice on Colbert's Americone Dream. But that's my pick.
antidonkey said:
It would have to be Stephen Colbert's flavor as it's the only one from Ben and Jerry that I've had. It's also really damned tasty. I'm a sucker for caramel.
Temple Guard said:
Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream. Vanilla ice cream with fudge, caramel, and waffle cone pieces.
Launcelot111 said:
Americone Dream, because A) it has the endorsement of one of the greatest political minds of our time and B) it's legitimately top 3 flavors of all ice creams for me. Caramel + chocolate + cone = can't miss delicious.
Ladies & Gentlemen, the Colbert Nation. Join Today.

BytByte

Nov 26, 2009
Most all of them are great. One really good limited batch was Schweddy Balls. Malted and Rum Balls mix surprisingly well.

ManimalR

Jan 3, 2011
fossil fuel and chocolate fudge brownie are both equally delicious, along with the sorbets

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
It is all pretty awesome

The icecream here in Japan sucks because they do not understand the importance of chunks

My favorite of all time is phish food, caramel cups, and cookie dough all mixed together with hot fudge and sprinkles...haters gonna hate...

Texas Joker 52

All hail the Pun Meister!
Jun 25, 2011
All of you... WRONG.

This is the best. Peanut Butter Cup ice cream done RIGHT. No frills. Just peanut butter flavored ice cream, and nice, big chunks of peanut butter cups. Its delicious, and finding a peanut butter cup while you eat from the container feels pretty magical, even though they put plenty in there. Not too much, not too little.

It. Is. PERFECT.

Pinky

Mar 13, 2011
Sadly, I have not had Ben and Jerry's
I really want to try "half baked" Ben and Jerry's because it looks like the most perfect ice cream ever.. but the combination of the price and imagining myself eating it all in one go scares me away from the frozen department every time!

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
Cherry Garcia is easily the best.

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/ben-and-jerrys-cherry-garcia-26025.jpg%3F1173368634

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Nobody said Half-Baked? I AM DISAPPOINT!

Its only just be best flavour ever, combining Cookie Dough and Chocolate Fudge Brownie into a pot of the most delicious mouth watering awesome on the planet, but nope, its just me.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Oh bog, I freakin' love Ben & Jerry's. How do I choose?!

I found a contest application on Facebook a while ago. It had a nifty process of suggesting a new type of ice cream for them to make. I entered blueberry ice cream with a berry swirl and blondie pieces, calling it "Blue Hair, Blonde Eyes." Unfortunately, I hadn't read the instructions thoroughly, or else I would have seen that the contest had ended several months prior. Boooo.

Anyway, as for favorite flavor... Mission to Marzipan. And they don't seem to make it anymore. Which makes me sad.

Ohlawdylawdy

Feb 28, 2011
Easily has to be NEW YORK SUPER FUDGE CHUNK! Chocolate ice cream, white and dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts, and fudge-covered walnuts! It's like diabetes in a carton!

N_of_the_dead

Apr 2, 2008
Americone Dream

It's awesome ice cream and Stephen Colbert, what more can someone ask of a frozen dessert?

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Damn. This thread makes me want Ice cream, and also jealous as almost every flavour mentioned doesn't exist in the UK. We have about a dozen flavours, but I never knew about most of the ones here. I really want to try that peanut butter one.

EDIT: Forgot to mention my favourite which is probably Baked Alaska

http://obamapacman.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Ben-and-Jerrys-Baked-Alaska.jpg

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Chubby Hubby will always be the flavor. IF not that, then Everything But The.... is good for me too.