What is your gaming throne?

Apr 29, 2010
I just either lay down on my bed, or sit at the foot of said bed. No room for any chair in front of the TV, and the chair in my room is strictly for my desk.

ZahariasX

Jun 25, 2008
Ready-to-break office chair for PC gaming and the extremely comfortable gaming rocker my gf got me last Christmas for console gaming

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
My throne is a recliner chair... with wide arms to place stuff on thats nice and comfy... I don't like the leather though, on hot days it can stick to you, however where i live its mostly winter so its safe.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Typical mid-priced office chair I picked up at Costco a few years ago because the one I had before that broke and I got tired of trying to fix it.

KingGolem

Jun 16, 2009
I used to sit in a tatty black office chair with a broken cylinder so it would never rise up again and about half of the fake leather ripped off of it. It was still a pretty comfortable chair, though. I left at my mom's house when I moved away for college, and now I have a new broken chair, this one with a cloth covering and a cylinder that actually works, but the cylinder sticks so far down between the wheels that is marks up the floor. I come from a long line of dirt-poor rednecks, so I guess it's just in my blood to not throw something out until it becomes completely unusable.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
I do have a beanbag, but I use a big, old leather armchair.

It's similar to this one, but in dark brown:

Besides, I have a scar in my face. Now I only need a white cat and a diamond ring and I'm your typical James Bond villain.

Timmy HarleQuin

Jul 27, 2010
A rickety old piece of crap two-seater sofa with a stiff wooden frame and lousy green cushions. But when I lie down, use my comfy-super-amazing-soft cushion and prop myself up on my elbow, I won't move for the night. Unless he game gets intense/frustrating, then i sit up and start shouting

Eatbrainz

Mar 2, 2009
I have an old, big black leather chair that spins that's torn badly in places and is so worn i have to sit on a cushon, but it's like having a pair of old shoes, if you get a new pair they're good, but the old ones are what your used to, and they fit just right.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I use just a regular leather office chair. It's very comfortable and worn, although I don't make use of the comfort since when I game I tend to hunch over the keyboard and stare at the screen intensely.

Walkchalk

Nov 9, 2009
A leather armchair with wheels that spins. It also has a huge hole in the cusion thats only getting bigger. I hate to say it but I might have to invest in a new one. This one has served me well but its falling apart. It's so sad =(

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
considering most of my gaming these days is on the computer i have the previous model of this little shit

it creeks like hell when i have a working console though i use my bed which happens to be two old hospital beds shoved next to each other. not new ones old ones that you had to hand crank to elevate.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
An old love seat that my parents gave me when the remodeled our basement, really nice to stretch out in.

RAMBO22

Jul 7, 2009
What I would call a "reading chair" (a long, wooden chair with a footrest) from Ikea. It performs it's function of comforting my ass superbly!

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
Mine's a Futon :D love it mucho but it's low and making my wrist cramp slightly when i keep my mouse hand on it too long.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
It used to be a couch that folded into a bed, but my grandparents had a recliner they didn't need, it's a black leather chair that requires a sheet for me to be able to sit on it in my underwear without sticking to it, but it's cozy, and the perfect throne for a man who sits around in the nude playing video games in his spare time...it's just so wonderful, all it needs are 2 large speakers next to it and a feeding tube and I won't ever have to move...as long as I get into adult diapers and can get someone to change the feeding bag every once and awhile

Isaac The Grape

Apr 27, 2010
A chair using the skulls from every single headshot I have ever made. I threaded them all on several polls before stringing them together.