What is your 'guilty pleasure' game?

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Psychonauts and the Sly Cooper series. Everyone I know is convinced that they're "kiddie games".

admiraljustin

Mar 18, 2009
Headshots, tuned cars taking corners at the edge of grip, dungeon crawls, all these things are fun.

Then I wonder what happened to the last 8 hours when playing Sims 3.

Sep 14, 2009
Gamurga said:
hm, probably Pokemon: Puzzle League. I know, I know, it's ridiculous. Please don't hate me for it, but the game is so wonderfully addictive. I mean, you could basically play Tetris Attack (also a wonderful game) in 3D (...and with Pokemon).
Pokemon: Puzzle league was awesome!!!
Also it time to come clean about my guilty pleasures...
Lego Indiana Jones, Sega Superstars Tennis, Sly Cooper, Kingdom Hearts, the first Dark Cloud, Harvest Moon (several different ones), Dirge of Cerberus FFVII, (I have played cooking mama), Animal Crossing, a little Viva Pinata, and A LOT OF POKEMON (but for the past 3 years I try to play them now and I can't get into them, i tried and tried but can't stick with Pokemon now)
I feel atoned now.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Ugh, without a doubt Sims 3 is up there, but I was able to use an excuse there that it was for my girlfriend.

Harvest Moon... is a different problem. I'm too embarrassed to even buy it, I have to wait for my little cousins to come into town and take them to the video store and rent it, claiming it's for them. Naturally, they'll never play it.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Shadow Warrior. And screw any allegations of racism up the arse. I'm Asian and I'm not offended so I don't need anyone else getting offended for me. No, for me the guilty pleasure is found in the fact that it's so B-movie-ish and I can't get enough of it.

Dr.Awsome

Aug 18, 2009
Hellboy the science of evil, I know it has problems but I love Hellboy so I love this game, and besides it's super fun when you smash nazi zombie skulls with youre stone hand.

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
Don't laugh... Spore.

Yeah, I know the gameplay sucks, but it's the only game in which you can play as a race of evil, hideous aliens, and destroy civilizations by razing their cities with a death ray, turning their fauna into 500-foot monsters, or just blowing up their entire planet.

TheManWithNoFace

Nov 12, 2009
Mine would have to be Hitman: Blood Money.
Definitely my most played game when I still had my xbawks360.

The re-playability came after scoring Silent Assassin on every level.

Mostly I would just traverse the levels of boats or the annuls of suburbia gunning down every person I saw.

Sometimes, I would bait them with a body or a poisoned object and strike at their most vulnerable moment.

Throwing miniature sausages at people was amusing too.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Digimon Rumble arena, I bought the game when it came out. Played it non stop. Then about a year ago, I found the game again and started to play it a bit.

Although one of the reasons I loved it was for the opening intro.

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
Prototype, I'm gonna say. Also, for all my sneering at Halo 3 as gaming dirge, the multiplayer can be damn fun.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
fletch_talon said:
Hamtaro games.
To me they're kinda like point 'n' click adventure games for the GBC/A.
I loved Hamtaro: Ham Ham: Heartbreak.

OT: God Hand, yes it's a fun game and the combat is great but the humor is something only younger kids should finding funny, but dammit I laugh my ass off every time I play it.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
Carnesey said:
Peggle...By god it's addictive with its flashy, vibrant colours and sound effects.
I got so addicted to peggle,
By the end I was an Ultra Grand Master.
Good times...

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
Haze. The characters are shite, the game looks ugly, it's repetitive, but for some unknown reason I enjoyed it. Stealing someone's gun, only to shoot them in the face with it never gets old. R.I.P Free Radical.

Rahheemme

Aug 2, 2009
Pokemon Snap. Yes, the game where you take pictures of Pokemon in their natural habitat.
Of course, it's not really a guilty pleasure since it IS the best game of all time.