What is your PURPOSE of life?

vkola

Jul 12, 2011
Depends if we talk biology here, if so then the purpose in life is reproduction and survival of the human race. Pass your genes along and you have completed life as a part of you still lives on..

Another side of the coin is Death, for every life there is also death, so death is the purpose in life.. now what matters to you is what you do inbetween..

Life is what you make of it my friend. Earn money, spend money, do something nice of others, do something for yourself, be kind, be bad, it's your life so fill it with what either you want or what others expect from you.

Live life to the fullest so you don't spend your last years/days thinking "why didnt I do that when I had the chance".. A bucketlist can be pretty cool to make, and see how many things you can do before the ineviteble death comes.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
retyopy said:
CoL0sS said:
retyopy said:
Don't forget the nerve toxin. On the plus side, we'd all have portal guns.
How's that gonna help? What are we going to do, teleport 20 feet away?
Have you played Portal 2 ? Remember how it ended?

Just send that nuke to the moon. Or yourself. But then you'd suffocate, which (I suppose) is worse than being vaporized. But now we've gone too deep.

Either way, it would be fun while it lasts. I'd spend my last few minutes flying thru the air.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
My purpose is to change the world into a happier place by bringing the joy of roleplaying back into games while prioritizing story and immersion before graphics.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
wooty said:
To get screwed by everyone you meet, fall for, work for and vote for.
Everytime I see you post its something like this- get help mate sounds like you got some serious issues.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
No point whatsoever. All of existence is absolutely pointless.
I just live by the idea of try to enjoy it and treat people well because it's better to have people to go through it with. Also if there is an afterlife better to spend it in a paradise than eternal torture.

Edd4224

Jul 5, 2011
Spread the weird or die trying, and then when they try and stop you spreading the weird cackle like the Joker, throw some cabbages and cheese at them then drive off through the nearest shopping centre.

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
retyopy said:
The purpose, not the meaning. What are we supposed to do with it? What is the point?
The purpose?
It's eating, drinking, shitting, pissing, sleeping and fucking. Everything else is just killing time.
What are you supposed to do with it?
You either live and try to make offspring who will carry on your DNA or you don't.

Life is really simple, isn't it?

Whispering Cynic

Nov 11, 2009
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women.

Seriously, who needs a purpose in life? Life is just a series of objectives, given to you by yourself or the others, which you can accomplish or fail. There is no great mystery, you just need to decide what's worthy of your time and effort and what's not.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
TO live a life of content, help as many as I can on the way, and hopefully have kids and raise them to do the same.

Optiluiz

Dec 30, 2010
I want to tell stories, change people's views on things and overall, just try to find out whether or not there is a real purpose to our lives.