What kind of Pokemon trainer are YOU?

Hexadecimal16

Mar 11, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Bezerker. I just take my starter and raise it to like level nine thousand and one, then kick absurd amounts of ass at everything with it.
This. I always pick Charmander because grass and water are for nancies and train until I'm unstoppable. The Elite Four's got nothing on my behemoth of a Charizard.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I'm a team trainer, I do try to catch all pokemon but nowadays that's pretty damn hard, I train the pokemon I love regardless of whether they're the strongest or not.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Mix of A Team and Purist. I wanna cat 'em all but I end up just levelling some favourites. I do usually get almost one of each though.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I catch only the Pokémon i'm planning on using, or trade over my favourites from a previous game or title and stick with them, catching only the Pokémon that I consder to be within my personal preference, typically I also try to train all my pokémon to a fair and equal standard, but unfortunately because atleast one fo me Pokémon is always gonna be untraded the rest seem to overtake them quite easily.

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
I'm an A Team player, for sure. I'll catch a Magikarp in Viridian City and by the end of the game it'll be a level 80 Gyarados. I build my team specifically for the matches throughout the entire game.

GrimRox

Feb 22, 2008
A - Team. I always pick Squirtle as a starter (I'm a Blue player and only ventured as far as Yellow) then acquire the ones I want until I have my team. After that, level the crap out of them.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I don't know. I usualy train my starter to a higher level than the rest(so I have a secret weapon) and train everything else equally.
So, sort of a mix between one and three, maybe?

Oh, and I tend to pick the fire starter, but only because they usually have the coolest evolved forms.

Yoshimota

Feb 23, 2009
Definitely Bezerker, get my starter, level it from here to Pizzownage town and back again and........

..../game

scape

Mar 4, 2009
A-Team.
I like to have abit of variety and use some of the actual game instead of one high leveled ************.

N.K

Aug 19, 2008
A-Team, been a long time since I've played a pokémon game though, Pokémon Blue on the Gameboy, if that exists. I kinda miss it.

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
I'm probably a beserker, but I like to have a fairly balanced team of decent pokemon. I don't bother catching pokemon until they get interesting (i.e. not normal-type) and like to vary the types I have available in my team.

failing that, MISSINGNO

Hexadecimal16

Mar 11, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Hexadecimal16 said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bezerker. I just take my starter and raise it to like level nine thousand and one, then kick absurd amounts of ass at everything with it.
This. I always pick Charmander because grass and water are for nancies and train until I'm unstoppable. The Elite Four's got nothing on my behemoth of a Charizard.
Yeah, I always picked fire Pokemon, for the most part.
Sometimes I'd pick water just for a change but I always liked fire the best.

grinklehi

Sep 10, 2008
I have always been an A-team Player, usually specializing in Ghost types, because HA HA Hitmonchan! You can't touch me! Now sit there and die like a wuss from my sleep-to-nightmare attacks!

However, if they bring in a psychic type, then I bring out my starter, who, ever since the rock gym pissed me off in Yellow, has been the water types. Besides, Blastoise is the perfect counter to Charizard, the usual favorite.

MisterLillie

Mar 18, 2009
A-Team trainer.
I always had to have 6 pokemon of different types. Once I got the six I wanted those are the only ones I would concentrate on.

Bulbasaur is my homeboy