What lucky video game adaptation would you like Uwe Boll to direct next?

nbamaniac

Apr 29, 2011
No, seriously.. *holds breath*

EDIT: As for me, Devil may Cry more or less.. I want to see HIS impression on Dante. >:D

Denmarkian

Feb 1, 2008
headshotcatcher said:
He did a pretty funny adaptation of Postal, so I don't see why not?
I haven't seen Postal myself, but wasn't it just, "America is fucking crazy. Here, let me show you..."?

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
sonic the hedgehog.

he can't do any worse than the games as of late.

also

EH???

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
kman123 said:
I'd love to see him destroy MGS, just to piss off the fanbase.

Yeah I'm dicking around.
didn't he try and do a Metal Gear Solid film, but was cut off by Hideo Kojima, saying something along the lines of, "I wouldn't want him to do a movie of our game if he was the last director on earth" or something like that?

Here is where I heard it:
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/02/03/kojima-on-uwe-boll-its-impossible/

But I do agree, it would be funny if he did do a Metal gear solid adaptation just to see Hideo Kojima explode with rage. That would be a boxing match I would like to see.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
kman123 said:
Alucard 11189 said:
kman123 said:
I'd love to see him destroy MGS, just to piss off the fanbase.

Yeah I'm dicking around.
didn't he try and do a Metal Gear Solid film, but was cut off by Hideo Kojima, saying something along the lines of, "I wouldn't want him to do a movie of our game if he was the last director on earth" or something like that?

Here is where I heard it:
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/02/03/kojima-on-uwe-boll-its-impossible/

But I do agree, it would be funny if he did do a Metal gear solid adaptation just to see Hideo Kojima explode with rage. That would be a boxing match I would like to see.
I think Blizzard said something similar with Warcraft...
You know, that doesn't surprise me one jot. It seems a lot of developers and creators of video game franchises try to avoid Uwe Boll like the plague. In all fairness, if you have seen his adaptations of Alone in the dark or The house of the dead I can see why they wouldn't want him anywhere near their franchises. Some people might enjoy the films but as far as I can tell, most people dislike his films.