What lucky video game adaptation would you like Uwe Boll to direct next?

Lazarus Long

Nov 20, 2008
You know, I've been trying to think of something horrible, like Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing but with plot, on the idea that the two together might somehow cancel out each other's awfulness, but it doesn't matter. I don't think Boll pays any attention to his source material other than a glance at the cover art. He might read the back of the box if he can't think of a cool name.

EDIT: On a somewhat related note, I would do terrible things to get someone like Lynch or Cronenberg to direct Deadly Premonition.

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
Metroid: Other M. The game was bad enough; I'd have Trainwreck Syndrome regarding an adaptation of that.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
NinjaDeathSlap said:
GTA, because it would finish his career.
He's done something similar already from what I've heard about this movie, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
I'm tempted to say Halo (most of you know by now that I'm not a fan), but it's really only the gameplay I don't like. It's got a rich and interesting universe that deserves to be explored by a competent director.

Whatever happened to Boll's FarCry movie? That sounded like something right up his alley. Did it ever see the light of day?

Lazarus Long

Nov 20, 2008
ChildofGallifrey said:
Whatever happened to Boll's FarCry movie? That sounded like something right up his alley. Did it ever see the light of day?
Sort of. [http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/fbv/bmbe/12222-farcry]
I suppose it was better than House of the Dead. That's the most generous review I can give it.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
80sGuy said:
I know it's not a video game...but I actually think that he could pull off "4Chan: The Movie".
no, you thought human centipede was bad, if that plague is released upon the world it would cause people to commit suicide in the theater D:

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Lazarus Long said:
ChildofGallifrey said:
Sort of. [http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/fbv/bmbe/12222-farcry]
I suppose it was better than House of the Dead. That's the most generous review I can give it.
Wow. I have no more words for that.

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Denmarkian said:
headshotcatcher said:
He did a pretty funny adaptation of Postal, so I don't see why not?
I haven't seen Postal myself, but wasn't it just, "America is fucking crazy. Here, let me show you..."?
If there was any purpose or message to it, yeah probably..

But it was just stupid and over the top and senseless, the way Postal was meant to be, so I thought it was a funny movie (and so did my friends)

Not that it had any lasting or artistic merits, but frankly: who cares?!

nbamaniac

Apr 29, 2011
Just watched 'In the name of the King: A dungeon Siege tale' for the nth time, and still it was mind-bogglingly hilarious.