What makes you known on the Escapist?

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
Probably the... Uhhh...

Hmmmmm...

I've got nothin'. But I guess I am interesting since 1/5 of my posts are quoted.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Julianking93 said:
High post count.
Cuteness
All around lovable.

At least, I'd like to think that's the reason.
Definately. Your avatars that is. Not you.

OT: I'unno.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Possibly for being a JRPG and Table Top RPG Advocate as well as being one of the more persistant "old timers" here on the site. I'm also quite the regular on Escapist IRC Chat.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Um, I don't think I really am, but I'd like to be remembered as an advocate of the awesomeness that is Thief eventually.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
I'm the only blue fox [small]wolf[/small] on here. Plus im the owner of the Furries group here on the Escpaist.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
I'd say liking Halo but I'm not nearly the only one, and I'd like to say my (semi-)awesome avatar or my (semi-)clever user name, but eh.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
Hmmm well there is *pulls out list*
The Asylum thread
Spaceballs game
Addicts Corner
My avatars
GIMP help group' and other junk like that :D
Pimppeter2 said:
My huge penis.
Thats your post count, not penis
I think he mean's internet penis.

OT: LOTS AND LOTS of posts and multiple forum boards.

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
people have said they liked my avatar, does that count? ((like...2 people)) i also do reviews on new albums every now and again...you might know me from doing that..but i realize that pry happens a lot...not to mention they hardly get any views =P

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Well, I know that BonsaiK is the advice guy, Neonbob nukes whales, and Snootyenglishman steals souls via Tim Curry.

As for me, the only thing I can think of is being a Zelda and MacGyver fanatic and probably the only person here who still has a March Mayhem avatar.

Apr 24, 2008
cuddly_tomato said:
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
Kingcallum said:
There was a firefight game thread once and I got too play in it.

Also looking at the other people that have commented on this thread I seem to be the only one that joined in the old '08.
Nope, 2 years and 2000 posts in and I'm still an unknown quantity around here.
No you ain't. A fair few of us have noticed you around.

I am not known for much, except maybe bad puns.

I was also known for my fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
Ah jeez...found that too funny. I think you missed one from your list, I know you as the guy who's forever championing a reasonable(meaning not laughably polarized)view in the religion and politics threads.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
I dunno. Since everyone and their mothers has over 5k posts now, I'm not that special.

Also I'm anti-everything.