What makes you known on the Escapist?

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
What makes you known on the Escapist? For example, lots of people seem to recognize me as an Escapist veteran member, despite my low posts counts compared to others. The reason being, I believe, is the fact that I have made over 1000 threads. What makes you known on the Escapist?

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
High post count.
Cuteness
All around lovable.

At least, I'd like to think that's the reason.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I dunno... Pineapples?
I seem to have started that thing.

Honestly, I doubt I'm that well known outside of my preferred User Groups.
But if it was anything, I'd guess it was Pineapples.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Lately for my quick posting.

Pinsir doesn't hurt either.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Being uncomfortably energetic.
Derailing Warhammer 40000 threads.
My charming good looks.
Overusing Italics.
For the Emprah!
Angry Cog face, who is always angry, all the time.

Yeah, I got nothing

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
I guess my avatar, since it's the literal interpretation of my name. Also, I like sandbox games. Anyone who's heard me rant on about Just Cause 2, Fallout 3, GTA IV or Red Dead Redemption can tell you how immersed I get in them.

Also, I've been called funny. After I stopped crying, I realized it was a compliment and got about 42% happier.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I think I'm one of the core 3 Defenders of the Wii. Aura Guardian is the head honcho, though.

Also, I post in a lot of the music threads. I think I'm the only one here who hates metal (probably not really the only one, but the rest are in hiding).

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
I'd imagine that my most memorable thing is my avatar. I've been referred to as "the nuke the whales guy" before, after all. After that, I'd have to guess my post count. I'd love to be known for the content of my posts, but to be honest, I don't think they're all that special. Now, people like Zombie_Fish should be known for the content they put up.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
Krimson Kun said:
nothing, I've just joined today
That sounds a lot like someone looking for a fancy welcome speech. I don't have a fancy speech but I can still welcome you.

Welcome to The Escapist!

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
My avatar? I sometimes make comical photoshop responces, but I don't know if they're remembered. The last one I made was a responce to some video about Wii BBQ. I took a picture of the Steak Lady bursting through the wall, put a pitcher of Cool-Aid in her hand, & made her say "Oh Yeah!"