What makes you known on the Escapist?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I'm getting a little tired of all these threads and such that exist only to stroke our egos, but whatever...

I'm known for many things, and I'm somewhat active on just about everything on this forum.

I used to post a lot on the forum games section. Only been on 1 RP though.

I own many user groups, some of which are pretty big.

I'm one of the top Genre Wars people, and even wrote a guide [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/376.192549-Walkthrough-to-1-Million] about it.

I post on many topics that show up on the sidebar, along with news sections.

I'm a comparitively big poster on Warcry, and I'm trying to figure out a way to rebuild it.

I'd say the only places I'm not too active on are IRC and the Religion and Politics sections(and the Pub Club but I don't have access to that).

But as far as personality goes, I don't think many people understand me, except maybe as that one asshole who tries to achieve shit and posts without thinking sometimes.

Edit: I also don't do reviews but I comment on them from time to time.

cuddly_tomato

Nov 12, 2008
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
Kingcallum said:
There was a firefight game thread once and I got too play in it.

Also looking at the other people that have commented on this thread I seem to be the only one that joined in the old '08.
Nope, 2 years and 2000 posts in and I'm still an unknown quantity around here.
No you ain't. A fair few of us have noticed you around.

I am not known for much, except maybe bad puns.

I was also known for my fear of hurdles, but I got over it.

MalevolentJim

Aug 15, 2008
Despite being here for well over a year,I don't post that much.I only really post on either Music or Pokémon threads,it seems.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
marter said:
Lately for my quick posting.

Pinsir doesn't hurt either.
Yeah, I see you everywhere at the moment.

OT: Eeeh, I don't know actually, I don't think anyone knows me around here..
EDIT: Maybe Gin is recognizable. That's it.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
People sometimes email me about my avatar (usually "is it real"?) - but I don't suppose really that I'm known around here.

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
Apart from the avatar which I've received a few comments on, I don't really think I'm known for anything around here.

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
ummm...nothing probably? I might be (vaguely) familiar to a few people, but nothing more I guess..

LordCuthberton said:
I don't really know.

I guess for being a active member on PRIATE and being a loyal Conservative Party supporter.
Forgetting the "show us your ugly mug" thread hmm?

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Nothing. Well, maybe the fact that there is butter on my face my avatar. And that i'm a real grammar nazi.

EDIT: lower case "i"? O_O

*pulls out revolver and puts to head*

I can't live knowing that I've failed grammatically!

*BANG!!*

Aw crap, I missed... I can't do ANYTHING right!

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Hail Fire 998 said:
Nothing.

Despite my post count I'm still unknown.
Edit: Some of the people who know me always remember my nearly constant avatar changes, though.
...where the hell have you been? Seriously, I haven't seen you in any of the usual games for a while! Are you hiding from me?
ShockValue said:
Neonbob said:
ShockValue said:
I would like to think that I'm known for something, but I can't think of anything. Yeah, I got nothing.
Well, I know you for quite a few things, but those are sort of inside jokes...I don't know if they count for the whole forum :p
Like how I know you as a cannibalistic Batman?
Precisely! And how I know you're the co-founder of a cannibalistic restaurant!

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
If I tried more then people would probably know me a lot more on here.
I use to post about 5 times a day but it's been pretty much bugger all recently.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Absolutely nothing.

I'm one of those people who just kind of... Well, posts. I don't do anything special, I don't have a funny gimmick, I don't do reviews (Well, I tried to...), and I don't have a memorable name or avatar. So... Yep, pretty much nothing makes me well-known here!

Mariakitten

Mar 29, 2010
Im the guy who really likes Blazblue, and I like to think people know my avatar. I...AM...HOVERCAT, THE END HAS COME.